Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Racist presidential candidate?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Racist presidential candidate?

Oct 12, 2020, 8:48 PM

Good for a snicker.

https://youtu.be/DZfzJATDmXs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

excellent***

Oct 12, 2020, 9:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Racist presidential candidate?

Oct 13, 2020, 12:42 AM

pretty weak, you have been conned, sucks for ya

"Millennials will call everything racist. If they can't win

Oct 13, 2020, 2:46 AM

an argument, they call you a racist" LOL just like some of the brain dead on here!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 7:14 AM

That's some hilarious video editing. You only need to watch the first few clips to realize how dishonest the "half-Persian comedian" is. Good one!

"Oh yeah? Prove it's dishonest! What did Trump actually say?" -goldfish memory Trumpers

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

But Spoon, there's no evidence he's racist.

Oct 13, 2020, 7:52 AM

He only has the endorsements of the KKK and every white nationalist group in America. But what does that really mean?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: But Spoon, there's no evidence he's racist.

Oct 13, 2020, 8:04 AM

"B-b-but Richard Spencer!"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

But but but a fact that undermines your narrative?***

Oct 13, 2020, 8:10 AM

null

You know it's a dishonest response.***

Oct 13, 2020, 8:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: You know it's a dishonest response.***

Oct 13, 2020, 8:37 AM

A “dishonest response”? He is taking biden out of context? No way! Who would do that?

It’s not like the media has spent 4 years purposefully taking Trump statements out of context.

Your dumbarse still believes the “fine people” hoax and Biden and Harris continue to Spout it in debates.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, what?

Oct 13, 2020, 8:54 AM

Who said anything about Biden?

Re: Wait, what?

Oct 13, 2020, 9:23 AM

So you are saying the clips of trump are dishonest? Interesting. Which ones?

Oct 13, 2020, 9:49 AM

Are you having some trouble following this? My post wasn't about the video in the OP.

Oct 13, 2020, 10:28 AM

Yes, but not sure you follow.

I was responding to your very idiotic post where you stated that trump betrayed Richard Spencer because trump doesn’t align with white nationalists.

“Spencer was one of the biggest Trump supporters when he was elected because he thought Trump would herald in the white nationalist agenda. Trump never renounced or distanced himself from Spencer.

Because Spencer felt like he had been betrayed by Dear Leader, he now shifted his support to Biden as revenge against Trump. Biden, however, renounced and rejected his support.”

Re: You know it's a dishonest response.***

Oct 13, 2020, 8:37 AM [ in reply to You know it's a dishonest response.*** ]

A “dishonest response”? He is taking biden out of context? No way! Who would do that?

It’s not like the media has spent 4 years purposefully taking Trump statements out of context.

Your dumbarse still believes the “fine people” hoax and Biden and Harris continue to Spout it in debates.

It's the false equivalency we can expect to hear.

Oct 13, 2020, 8:27 AM [ in reply to But but but a fact that undermines your narrative?*** ]

It's like comparing Obama inadvertently saying "57 states" to Trump lying 17 times a day.

- Jonathan Swift

Good point

Oct 13, 2020, 8:08 AM [ in reply to But Spoon, there's no evidence he's racist. ]

https://www.newsweek.com/richard-spencer-reiterates-support-biden-disavows-useless-traitorous-gop-1527555

null

Ooo, there's a good one.

Oct 13, 2020, 8:13 AM

Spencer was one of the biggest Trump supporters when he was elected because he thought Trump would herald in the white nationalist agenda. Trump never renounced or distanced himself from Spencer.

Because Spencer felt like he had been betrayed by Dear Leader, he now shifted his support to Biden as revenge against Trump. Biden, however, renounced and rejected his support.

Nice try, though. Slow golf clap.

That’s just crazy. “Nice try”?

Oct 13, 2020, 8:46 AM

You’re the one that said “ He only has the endorsements of the KKK and every white nationalist group in America.”

So I show evidence to the contrary and I get a “nice try”?

While we are at it:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/feb/17/facebook-posts/image-shared-facebook-claims-ku-klux-klan-endorsed/

Nice try, though.

null

Re: That’s just crazy. “Nice try”?

Oct 13, 2020, 8:55 AM

Yeah, I guess you got me on that one. The KKK barely exists now and has been supplanted by other white supremacist groups that endorse Trump. David Duke endorses him, but he's not a member anymore. I guess.

But c'mon, man. The Richard Spencer thing was weak.

Well, there's also this.

Oct 13, 2020, 11:33 AM

https://www.newsweek.com/kkk-cards-shelbyville-biden-signs-tennessee-1538522

Re: Ooo, there's a good one.

Oct 13, 2020, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Ooo, there's a good one. ]

Wait a second here.

So Spencer was on of trumps “biggest” supporters prior to the 2016 election. He was such a supporter because he thought Trump would “herald a white nationalist agenda”

4 years later he is now not supporting trump and supporting Biden.

I am only assuming that he is not supporting now because trump didn’t herald his white nationalist agenda? So trump isn’t a white nationalist or racist?

Cool. Thanks for the education. I was beginning to think trump was a racist because the media and idiots on t-net have told me so. Thanks to your info I now know that Trump is not racist.

I see why you responded to my other post now.

Oct 13, 2020, 8:27 AM [ in reply to Good point ]

I predicted the Spencer retort before you posted it!

- Jonathan Swift

That actually means he's against illegal immigration, so

Oct 13, 2020, 8:40 AM [ in reply to But Spoon, there's no evidence he's racist. ]

that'll get him those dubious endorsements...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 8:40 AM [ in reply to But Spoon, there's no evidence he's racist. ]

Catahoula said:

He only has the endorsements of the KKK and every white nationalist group in America. But what does that really mean?

Interesting logic and take here.

Biden has endorsements from antifa and BLM. You know the people that have been rioting and looting for the better part of this year. The organizations that have murdered their political opposition and caused billions of dollars worth of damage in the US.

I didn’t realize that this made Biden and arsonist,
Looter, and rioter.

Oct 13, 2020, 8:56 AM

I don't doubt he has endorsements from the official BLM. Can you show me the official endorsement from Antifa?

Oct 13, 2020, 9:17 AM

Oh yeah. Antifa is just an idea and not a group. So there’s no way they could have endorsed Biden. I guess they very well could vote for trump.

Those people burning American flags, Holding signs in opposition of trump, rioting, and looting. Doubt they are voting for biden. I guess you have to have an official endorsement from that group for you to 100% align with their ideology. Your logic is so flawed.

You don’t want to go down this road with the amount of pedophiles, terrorists, and countries that want Biden to win.

Sooo...

Oct 13, 2020, 9:51 AM

You don't actually have a link to Antifa officially supporting Biden? So you admit you just made up a claim you can't prove?

Hey, can you also show me the link to all the pedophiles and terrorists cheering for him to win? Wasn't Trump big buddies with Pedo Numero Uno Epstein?

Hey, didn't the Taliban just come out and endorse Trump?

Can we go down this road?

Re: Sooo...

Oct 13, 2020, 10:25 AM

It doesn’t take a genius to know that antifa will be voting for biden. My point is that it is really stupid to say, “hey this person endorsed this candidate, so now I believe the candidate holds all of their values”

That’s what you are doing. And it’s really dumb.

Re: Sooo...

Oct 13, 2020, 10:43 AM

But you haven't shown where Antifa has officially endorsed Biden, olemike. I can show you where white supremacist organizations have endorsed Trump. There's a reason they do.

Oct 13, 2020, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Racist presidential candidate? ]

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/aug/21/fact-checking-joe-biden-2020-democrat-national-con/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup.

Oct 13, 2020, 10:28 AM

Bob Woodward's Fear explains exactly what happened in detail. Recommended reading if you care about the "fact check" going on here. Short version: Biden is wrong. Trump was pressured into saying something less than nice about white supremacists, the day after he refused to do so. After doing so, he was pissed about it and said he was never being pressured into doing crap like that again.

- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic