Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RUMOR MILL....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,061

RUMOR MILL....

Nov 19, 2019, 10:36 AM

We do not need to start rumors, Cooters are doing enough damage on their own.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/clemson-fans-spreading-rumors.316865/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Re: RUMOR MILL....

Nov 19, 2019, 10:39 AM

That thread is hilarious. They're openly acknowledging our dominance. Why would we want to purge their recruits??? What's a three star scrub going to do up here???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2019, 10:40 AM

One of the funniest posts on that thread is a Cooter stating that none of their current commitments were even on our radar...lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Did anyone notice Caslen's wife was quoted in the interview?

Nov 19, 2019, 10:39 AM

I mean, wth... Why is she also chirping? Bizarre.

Re: Do those idjits actually think we'd waste our time on

Nov 19, 2019, 10:40 AM

them? LOL, we live in their heads rent free. They're doing all of the damage themselves.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Of course, the uof5c $#!7 show is Clemson's fault...

Nov 19, 2019, 10:48 AM

ROFL...those ignorant inbreds couldn't be more stupid if they tried.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Of course, the uof5c $#!7 show is Clemson's fault...

Nov 19, 2019, 10:59 AM

They have no idea what damage they are doing to their own program with these mindless coaching posts and negative remarks. Clemson needs to stay completely out of their troubles and let them do the damage themselves. Their recruiting is about to take a major hit!

Clemson has absolutely nothing to do with that circus...

Nov 19, 2019, 11:10 AM

but it's typical they would insinuate that Clemson is somehow involved or that the mess they've created for themselves is Clemson's fault.

They don't need any help from Clemson. uof5c has proven time and time again they are entirely capable of ******* things up just fine on their own.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

this was my favorite.

Nov 19, 2019, 10:55 AM

"Taters are not that smart."

I've never seen anything more dumb than a chicken.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would we want to kick a coot while he is down

Nov 19, 2019, 10:56 AM

Because it's fun?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We Live Rent Free in Their Head***

Nov 19, 2019, 10:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

classic response but he forgot the popcorn..................

Nov 19, 2019, 10:59 AM

"I doubt they are trying to coordinate our demise. I have full confidence in our ability to sink our own ship. Clemson fans are just sitting on the shore, sipping drinks, and enjoying the show."

Nov 19, 2019, 11:01 AM

Carolina Garnet and Black:

(WillUR said: ?

"all TRUE GAMECOCK FANS: we must unite behind Caslen, Tanner, and Muschamp! Who’s with me?")

Certainly NOT ME!!!
Please add me to your 'ignore list'. )

That was hilarious. The fans cant even get on board with one another. They are doomed, which isn't breaking news.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,061
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic