Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
R.I.P. Pepper Rodgers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

R.I.P. Pepper Rodgers

May 15, 2020, 5:33 PM

Franklin Cullen "Pepper" Rodgers (October 8, 1931 – May 14, 2020) was an American football player and coach. As a college football player, he led the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets to an undefeated season in 1952 and later became their head coach. He also coached collegiately for the Kansas Jayhawks and UCLA Bruins before leading professional teams in Memphis, Tennessee, in the United States Football League (USFL) and Canadian Football League (CFL).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: R.I.P. Pepper Rodgers

May 15, 2020, 6:48 PM

Rest In Peace Coach! Praying for his loved ones and family to have peace, comfort and love surpassing understanding in The Name. ????????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

One of the great personalities of

May 15, 2020, 8:42 PM

College sports or,...heck...life. R.I.P., coach. The fact many from other programs know your name, yet have nothing bad to say speaks volumes! Lort knows, Clemson took its' lumps!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 7:24 AM

As I recall it his wife and GT staff spouses helped the Peach Bowl stay afloat when it was failing. Probably to the point of paying Patty and buying the fax machine we used so well once upon a time

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 4:22 PM

Enjoyed watching his teams. His wife had an acting career from the mid 50s to the mid 60s appearing on many of the notable TV programs of that era, Hawaiian Eye, Bonanza, Surfside 6, 77 Sunset Strip and Perry Mason among others.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic