Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quick question for those who are going or have been to BC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,478

Quick question for those who are going or have been to BC

Sep 2, 2018, 10:56 PM

I am looking to take my boys to their first Clemson game this season. Granted, it would be away to BC which is a reasonable hike for us.

For those who have been before, where do we want to be getting our tickets? Meaning, what sections are best for us to be near the Clemson faithful and can they be purchased through the Clemson Ticket Office?

Thanks in advance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quick question for those who are going or have been to BC

Sep 3, 2018, 12:20 AM

Are you living in Boston? I went to a game there a few years ago and frankly wherever you sit you'll probably be surounded by Clemson fans as there were more of them at the game than BC fans. We sat just above the band but I don't have seat numbers. The stadium is small but the people were very friendly and it's a nice venue.

The funniest part was the announcements that all tailgates must be removed within one hour after the game ends.

Sep 3, 2018, 12:26 AM

When I said above the band I meant the Clemson band.
We were on the Clemson side. In the upper deck and had a good view.
A friend got me tickets but you can probably get them on StubHub.

Sep 3, 2018, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Quick question for those who are going or have been to BC ]

Bruce K. said:

Are you living in Boston?

Nah, New Jersey. It is less than 5 hours by car. Something I am considering for sure.

Sep 3, 2018, 12:35 AM

Hey judge we are going to. We live in Charleston but both of my daughters live in Long Island my grandson wants to go for his birthday. We went to the Syracuse game last year for his birthday. On second thought, maybe we shouldn’t go.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BCLou is on here. talk to him.***

Sep 3, 2018, 12:43 AM

Sep 3, 2018, 1:22 AM

My son and I did our first game last year and are doing the BC game this year. My biggest concern is the time of the game as we also plan to see Bruins-Leaf's in the evening.

Sep 3, 2018, 6:32 AM

We stayed 4 days in downtown. Hotel rates were $$$. We took the subway/train to the game. Train terminated at BC. Great pizza shop right there. Easy walk across campus to the stadium. BC concession stand food was better than at DV. BC fans were very courteous and appreciated my back pocket red bandana in honor of Wells Crowther, a brave BC alum hero who saved dozens on 911 before being killed in the tower. Bought our tickets from StubHub and had great upper deck seats on ~30 yard line Clemson side. Sight seeing in Boston is great. Recommend the 6 hr bus tour, downtown Freedom Trail walk, Old Ironsides, and if time permits, touring Plymouth Rock, the Mayflower replica, Plimouth Village, and the native American village. Duck Boat tour was also good but I'm not sure I'd do it again given the tragedy in Mo. Great trip. We won the game but lost Adam Choice for the season.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 2:28 PM

I went the last time we played there and got
Tickets through IPTAY and they were terrible. The BC fans are pretty cool and you want mind sitting in a BC section. I would just buy them off ticket master or from a scalper and get lowers as close to the action as possible.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,478
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic