Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quick Question on the CJ and Jadar Issue (Maybe German)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,461

Quick Question on the CJ and Jadar Issue (Maybe German)

Apr 11, 2018, 9:46 AM

So I heard the 911 call released to my knowledge this morning from the incident. It was a female who said she thought the people were football players because they were huge and that her boyfriend was a football player as well.

It sounds like the person they were robbing was also possibly on the team. Is that correct? Again just heard the call this morning and all this may have already been covered.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that’s the case

Apr 11, 2018, 9:48 AM

Then it might be smart to go ahead and cancel the football season to make sure we don’t get punished by the ncaa for violations

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: Quick Question on the CJ and Jadar Issue (Maybe German)

Apr 11, 2018, 9:51 AM

Obviously this was a German Post and I should have read a little deeper into the board. Sorry folks for the DAP.

The person they robbed IS on the team.

Apr 11, 2018, 9:58 AM

The victim was at practice (where Fuller should have been) when the crime occurred.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: The person they robbed IS on the team.

Apr 11, 2018, 10:01 AM

CJ was transferring, so I doubt he would be practicing with the team.

Message was edited by: tiggerz04®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see his plans to transfer worked out well.

Apr 11, 2018, 10:06 AM

Seems to me he should have stayed on the team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here you go. Good info in this string including a link to

Apr 11, 2018, 10:03 AM

an article from the state about Jadar mostly but CJ as well. They must have gotten pretty desperate for $. Kids make mistakes but this one will likely follow them for a long time.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Fuller-and-Johnson-robbed-teammate-according-to-911-call-1794863?tstart=0

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIL armed robbery is just a "mistake"***

Apr 11, 2018, 10:07 AM

nm

Re: TIL armed robbery is just a "mistake"***

Apr 11, 2018, 10:26 AM

Yes, we all make mistakes. We should be very sympathetic with armed robbers, rapists (we all make mistakes) and murderers (just human error). The real criminal is not the dope dealer, it's the one with the lack of sympathy who says "lock um up".

Let's get this straight, I'm not trying to make excuses for

Apr 11, 2018, 12:44 PM

them or in any way take this lightly. In retrospect I should have said they made a serious error in judgement and I agree this could paint a bad picture of our football team when the majority of our players are doing things the "right" way. I expect Dabo to address it at the right time and probably has already used it as a teaching moment for the rest of the team. The elephant in the room though is the question begging to be asked: "why did the walk on have enough cash on hand in the room that made these three want to risk a felony to steal it?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here you go. Good info in this string including a link to

Apr 11, 2018, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Here you go. Good info in this string including a link to ]

Personally don't care how long it follows them. I am worried about the image of the team and you can say Jadar and CJ are no longer members of the "team" but if said person is a drug dealer and is a walk on, on our team it paints a bad image in my opinion of our team.

Where did drug dealer come from? ALl I read is a walk on OL

Apr 11, 2018, 1:54 PM

from Florida.

With a significant amount of cash sitting in his apt?

Apr 11, 2018, 2:35 PM

Cmon bro. It's 2018. Use your head.

He most likely wasn't planning on putting a down payment on a house or car any time soon, so the most logical assumption is he needed to conceal the money.

You can connect the dots from there as to why. I've known a number of people who have kept large amounts of $ under their mattress, and let's just say it wasn't a trust fund or their 401K.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,461
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic