Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Questions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 263

Questions

Sep 21, 2014, 12:06 AM

I'm a big CM and Dabo fan...they have turned this program around and so has BV.....But WHY do we do shotgun snaps on 4th and 1 or less...not once but twice...those two plays lost us this game....I don't get it....can anyone shed some light on these failures at coaching

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Questions

Sep 21, 2014, 12:08 AM

Because the offensive line does not get enough push in those situations. They are trying to give the back the chance to read the hole and get a head of steam towards the line of scrimmage.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2014, 12:09 AM

Because the offensive line does not get enough push in those situations. They are trying to give the back the chance to read the hole and get a head of steam towards the line of scrimmage.

Sep 21, 2014, 12:09 AM

there is no plausible answer. Morris is bullheaded and his play calling has cost us several big games in recent years. If I were to venture a guess, I'd say he is a choker in tight situations. His performance tonite was horrible. I'll go to the games rest of year but
I'm done buying season tickets and making any contributions to this totally "amateur" coaching. He just doesn't get it. It's that simple.

Actually 3 times we pulled that crap

Sep 21, 2014, 12:11 AM

twice at the goal line with our backup center and not only shotgun but leaving our QB without a RB in backfield. Then again in overtime when you needed a yard.

Replies: 4
| visibility 263
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic