Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for the football board, why do so many of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Question for the football board, why do so many of

Feb 12, 2019, 9:49 AM

you snowflakes care about what Bama fans, coaches and/or media think? Why do all the excuses they're using hurt your fragile little feelings so much? We beat the absolute shyatt out of them this year to win our second national championship in 3 years. We know that and they know that. Clemson brought home the big trophy and Bama got a participation ROY bus trophy, that's all that matters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Bama players fans & coaches should tell us how good we are.

Feb 12, 2019, 9:52 AM

Anything short of that is totally unacceptable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Bama players fans & coaches should tell us how good we are.

Feb 12, 2019, 2:12 PM

They just don’t do that. They’re not made that way. Remember this is the team that taught SCar everything they know about being in the SEC.

Let’s move on. They know what happened and more importantly the rest of the college football universe knows it too. Whether or not they’ll ever admit it is really inconsequential

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for the football board, why do so many of

Feb 12, 2019, 9:52 AM

I don't give a rat's #### about them. They were beat and beat soundly by the greatest team of All Time! Let them cry.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 9:58 AM

All their words are belong to us!

Say what we want you to say about our Tigers or feel the wrath of our fingers and thumbs!

Feb 12, 2019, 9:58 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Feb 12, 2019, 9:59 AM

I feel uncomfortable having my post directly above whatever Buggs is doing.....

He has on gloves, so

Feb 12, 2019, 5:14 PM

somebody must be about to get a prostate exam.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

It's not Bama themselves, well sorta, but the media worship

Feb 12, 2019, 10:01 AM

of them.

Our boys kicked their ever lovin'azzzes and the world needs to not forget AND Bama needs to acknowledge it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's not Bama themselves, well sorta, but the media worship

Feb 12, 2019, 10:04 AM

There have been many punch drunks boxers who couldn't explain how they lost after a severe beating.

Why should we hold Bama to a higher standard after the beating they took?

Let them forget, we'll remind them again next January***

Feb 12, 2019, 10:11 AM [ in reply to It's not Bama themselves, well sorta, but the media worship ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: It's not Bama themselves, well sorta, but the media worship

Feb 12, 2019, 10:23 PM [ in reply to It's not Bama themselves, well sorta, but the media worship ]

So this year we go back & finish the job.

Missouri is not bowl eligible so KB

Feb 12, 2019, 10:11 AM

Won't be playing in a bowl no matter how well he plays

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Humiliating Bamaites by refuting their rhetoric is...

Feb 12, 2019, 10:30 AM

a really fun way to pass the time along with frustrating them by just saying '44-16.' Besides that you ain't the boss of nobody.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 10:39 AM

I hate whiners and when you make a mistake or something is better than you think, you should be accountable and willing to admit it.
Bama fans, players and coaches are not accepting the Tigers were the best team.

Message was edited by: saddis56

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 10:54 AM

I think we're all guilty of the same at times. What happens when we lose? Our coaches didn't have us ready, coaches didn't call the right plays, the refs were out to get us, etc... Our own players were talking of how they weren't focused the way they should've been for the Sugar Bowl. None of that changes the outcome.

^^^LOOK AT ME TELLING EVERYONE WHAT NOT TO CARE ABOUT***

Feb 12, 2019, 11:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^^^Listen up everyone, you should not care about bob's post***

Feb 12, 2019, 11:41 AM

Thanks for telling me.***

Feb 12, 2019, 11:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

germans

Feb 12, 2019, 11:43 AM [ in reply to ^^^Listen up everyone, you should not care about bob's post*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Feb 12, 2019, 12:59 PM

Sticks and stones may break their bones...but that ROY bus ran their a$$ over...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 1:25 PM

We're still the G.O.A.T - right?

Yes***

Feb 12, 2019, 4:13 PM

Feb 12, 2019, 1:49 PM

I think we should just close the board down and go to confession.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Noticed that a Church down the road from me .....

Feb 12, 2019, 1:59 PM

.... has a huge mailbox.... Are folks mailing in confessions now? Just wondering.... -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Agree GWP .... not important...

Feb 12, 2019, 2:04 PM

.... BTW ... congrats on reaching the magic and almost unobtainable 80,000 point level !!! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Thanks!

Feb 12, 2019, 4:15 AM

If Crump® has any say in it, I'll be at 40,000 soon

If I have anything to do with it...

Feb 13, 2019, 6:16 AM

you’ll be at 1000 soon.

Here in TN....

Feb 12, 2019, 7:47 PM

I am just fatigued of hearing Clemson did not play anyone and that is why they beat Bama.

Or

How Bama is in the SEC....and how they had such a tough road.

I have heard it from coworkers and friends at least a dozen times. I don't really care.....but it is exhausting...because it makes me want to get a little nasty....and that is never wise. Don't show your cards....or they will just use them against you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s OK - TennesseeLady ....

Feb 12, 2019, 8:14 PM

.... no matter what they say - they cannot take away the 44-16 beat down!! ...-:)

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic