Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for all coots on T-net
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,023

Question for all coots on T-net

May 10, 2012, 7:20 AM

If being called a coot or being called fans of the coots,
gets you so worked up and gets your little panties all wadded up, Why do you expose your self, to be called a coot or coot fan, by coming on a Clemson Tigers site, knowing the word coot is going to be used when anyone is going to talk about the University of South Carolina, Thier Adm, AD, players or the fans
COOT
Is it because you can crow on t-net for free and you would have to pay to crow on FGF or Cocky Talk
Yes I know there is a very few who are paying members of
t-net one even has the name House Coot so I don't think they get so worked up being called a coot

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for all coots on T-net

May 10, 2012, 7:24 AM

They are pathetic and know they have free reign over here to flame and troll. It is quite pathetic the leeway they are given.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 10, 2012, 7:38 AM

When I'm called a "coot" it doesn't offend me. It's a silly name and isn't anything racist. If being called a coot offended my race, religion or family then I wouldn't like it. I joke around with my clemson friends sometimes and call them a tater. I've never had one person get mad at me for it so it shows they agree it's just a silly name too. By the way...I am a paying member at TheBigSpur.com

May 10, 2012, 7:48 AM

Are you mountain gamecock on the radio

May 10, 2012, 8:06 AM

No...I don't call the radio. I listen to WCCP usually, but don't call. Speaking of radio, Walt made the same point yesterday that I've been preaching on here about the Big 12. Now that there is a playoff coming, you are lucky to be in the ACC because you have a better shot to get a playoff spot. Especially when it grows to 8 teams because you know it will. I don't understand the people that want to jump to the Big 12 now that we have a playoff. Consider yourself lucky to be in the ACC now with or without Swoffie.

HouseCoot

May 10, 2012, 7:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Question for all coots on T-net ]

Thank You
Have always liked reading your post
Don't always agree with your views but I have Thumbs-up some of your post

I don't let

May 10, 2012, 8:31 AM

folks calling my school names bother me. So coming on here and seeing it doesn't bother me.

I don't call Clemson names, or misspell Clemson intentionally, or other such stuff so when I read it about my school I just skip over it.

I want to discuss, debate, etc Clemson fans on sports and rivals issues without making fun of Clemson itself or trying to come up with a name for Clemson. For me personally, it just never made any sense.

Coots are

May 10, 2012, 8:39 AM

Classless garbage.

Moving on.

Re: The usual mealy mouths.***

May 10, 2012, 8:42 AM

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,023
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive