Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for T-Net on public Schools returning and common ..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 627

Question for T-Net on public Schools returning and common ..

Aug 10, 2020, 11:33 AM

I am a teacher in a public school. One thing I don't understand and someone please enlighten me if I am wrong here. We are going back on the 31st under an A,B schedule. A group comes on Monday, B group on Tuesday, Wednesday is a cleaning day, then A group on Thursday and B group again Friday. I don't think this is smart because if some one in A group is carrying the virus the they not only infect all of A group but since cleaning isn't done til Wednesday then B group gets infected also. Why would the board not have A group Monday and Tuesday clean Wednesday and then B group on Thursday and Friday then clean the weekend? That makes more sense to me. Am I not seeing the big picture? I know 2 teachers from a Lexington School District have passed from the virus but I don't know if they had underlying conditions. I am a diabetic, so I have one but otherwise I am healthy as a broke down, sway back, 3-legged pack mule with no tail!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for T-Net on public Schools returning and common ..

Aug 10, 2020, 12:09 PM

Your recommendation is how the public school schedule will be in Davidson County, NC. Monday and Tuesday for one group, Wednesday cleaning day,and Thursday and Friday for the other group.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 10, 2020, 12:10 PM

i dont know that there is one perfect answer to anything. However I do know that KIDS MUST GO TO SCHOOL AND GET AN EDUCATION.

Otherwise this country will continue its steep intelectual decline that we are now witnessing the effects of.

I hope you stay safe and healthy and thank you for being an educator to this countries youth. My prayers are with you and your colleges as I have 3 small children the oldest about to begin his school career. My wife and I are frightened to death about his education as we both have learned from experience that it is a PILLAR of civil society and successful happy living

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 10, 2020, 12:12 PM

oh and please excuse my grammar. I never proof read my tnet poasts because proper grammar seems to get you TD's

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 627
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic