Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for Gameday ticket buyers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,561

Question for Gameday ticket buyers

Oct 15, 2015, 3:20 PM

I am curious if anyone tried to buy tickets at stadium on gameday of Notre Dame? If so, what kind of prices were you seeing?

I have been to many Tiger games, (5 last season but i was at school in Kentucky, much easier than California.) Coming for Florida State game but as of now don't have ticket and don't know if I want to take the chance of flying across country with out a ticket for sure. But hard to find any "decent" upper deck seat for under $200 online. I know FSU isn't as historically big as ND but just trying to get an idea on what kind of prices people have seen on Gameday??

TIA
And

Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for Gameday ticket buyers

Oct 15, 2015, 3:28 PM

Because of the weather there were a fair number of tickets available for around face value before the ND game. Hard to say what things will look like for FSU (will both teams still be undefeated?). I think you can usually find tickets for less right before game time outside the stadium than you can on stbhub etc. just not sure what that price may be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2015, 3:34 PM

With the weather like it was for ND, there were plenty of seats available for face or less. I personally bought an extra LD ticket for $50 to squeeze my daughter in with us. If the weather is decent and its a night game you should easily find one for face value or less. Lots of the older folks don't like the late games and sell there tickets. Just thoughts

Oct 15, 2015, 3:39 PM

Thanks a lot!! I really appreciate the info!

Oct 15, 2015, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Question for Gameday ticket buyers ]

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated. Definitely will be a few different circumstances for FSU than ND. And never know about prices but makes me feel a little bit better about getting it on game day!

You will have no problem getting tickets...reasonable price.***

Oct 15, 2015, 3:50 PM

The fewer you want together the easier it will be. A single

Oct 15, 2015, 4:31 PM

will be a piece of cake. Two a bit more difficult and more pricey etc. You WILL NOT have a problem getting a ticket.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The fewer you want together the easier it will be. A single

Oct 15, 2015, 5:03 PM

Will be looking for 2 together and probably 2 singles. I don't mind one bit sitting by myself with a ton of Tiger fans! Did that last year for Louisville and had the time of my life!
Thanks for the help!

Oct 15, 2015, 6:52 PM

We sit upper deck south and looked at buying some for the wives and we had no trouble finding some for $60. Wives ended up opting for watching from our tent, but we saw $60 before we even negotiated. Figured we could've gotten 2 upper deck for $30/piece. Weather was probably main factor though...

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,561
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic