Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question about 2017
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Question about 2017

Oct 17, 2016, 4:48 PM

So is it just between Nick S and K Bryant for the 2017 starting QB? I dont think either of the guys can pull it off against Louisville on the road.

Is Hunter Johnson joining in Spring? would he be ready ala Deshaun for the first game of 2017?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question about 2017

Oct 17, 2016, 4:50 PM

Nick s is a sr and wont be here. I say its between k bryant and zerick cooper. With cooper winning out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2016, 8:45 PM

Would love to see Bryant move to wide receiver.

Whomever better be ready for Auburn!

Oct 17, 2016, 4:55 PM

First game first.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whomever better be ready for Auburn!

Auburn is our second game of the season

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Semantics***

Oct 17, 2016, 5:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nick is a senior this year and Johnson an early enrollee. So it's probably a 3 way competition between Bryant, Cooper, and Johnson.

Oct 17, 2016, 5:00 PM

I just can't see Bryant being the starter. My gut tells me Bryant starts the first couple games then we switch to Cooper. Kinda like the 2014 season with Deshaun. Johnson isn't going to start until at least his sophomore year.

Oct 17, 2016, 5:00 PM

It will be Kelly Bryant or Zerrick Cooper. If DW didnt start his freshman year why would anybody think Hunter Johnson could?

Oct 17, 2016, 5:13 PM

Different set of circumstances for Johnson (opening at home against Kent St instead of @ UGA) and hopefully the coaches learned from their mistake.

Nick is a Senior...

Oct 17, 2016, 5:09 PM

so it will likely be between Kelly Bryant, Zerrick Cooper, and Hunter Johnson.

Cooper will be the favorite IMO even though Bryant is more seasoned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Need to include Chase Brice as a candidate******

Oct 17, 2016, 5:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2016, 5:46 PM

Cooper will beat those two out. That's why we bring on every game and he is engaged in all the offensive time outs learning the ins and outs. Cooper will kept this program in the trend upwards. WE TOO DEEP!!

I suspect that Kelly Bryant will transfer after this season

Oct 17, 2016, 7:00 PM

To be honest, I'm surprised that he has stayed eligible considering his past struggles to get out of High School, so good for him on that front. Unfortunately, the underwhelming performance against Troy cost he and Nick a bunch of snaps (they have 14 & 13 snaps total). I don't see very many chances coming up either as WF & Syracuse have been playing better than expected.

For a while, I thought that he could make the move to WR, but as they say, "We too deep" there at WRU and I hope that Mike Williams sticks around another year--if not, that's the spot I'd put him at 6'-3" he could turn into a Martavis Bryant (w/o the doobies). Cooper, Johnson, Israel, Brice is a stable of studs to get the Tigers through the next 5 years...even if somebody leaves for more PT.

Re: I suspect that Kelly Bryant will transfer after this season

Oct 17, 2016, 9:37 PM

"His past struggles to get out of High School" he graduated a semester early. You might want to actually know what you're talking before you insult someone's intelligence.

My bad---thinking about Martavis Bryant

Oct 17, 2016, 10:26 PM

Put thanks for being a rude prickle

Re: My bad---thinking about Martavis Bryant

Oct 17, 2016, 10:38 PM

Are you seriously calling me a prick for responding to you insulting a college student's intelligence? Pot meet kettle.

Oct 17, 2016, 7:03 PM

I'd imagine cooper or Bryant

Dont forget we keep a ton of talent on D

Oct 17, 2016, 7:42 PM

D is what beat Lamar. Our Offense just needs to keep scoring. Kelly Bryant brings another year of wisdom with him next year, the fact that he scrambles is good and will add a dimension to our game. I suspect we will see Bryant and Cooper in and out of the game depending on situation and I am not so worried. Flame me all you want but DW4's pocket passing this year has been more of a hindrance to our ability to score than people would like to admit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic