Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question Re Fort Mill/Charlotte
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Question Re Fort Mill/Charlotte

Feb 26, 2015, 4:38 PM

The wife and I may need to relocate to the Fort Mill/Charlotte area. Can anyone recommend some nice neighborhoods (with good schools) south of Charlotte or in/around Fort Mill? We would be looking to buy a house. Thanks in advance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

York County resident here

Feb 26, 2015, 4:55 PM

The "Baxter" neighborhood is the hot one in Fort Mill area. Kind of pricey, but lots of amenities are available. There are many other neighborhoods as well. The Fort Mill schools are all excellent, and are considered among the best , if not the best, in S.C. Clover school district is also excellent, and there are lots of housing options in the Clover/Lake Wylie area. Both Fort Mill and Clover have very rapid growth and some traffic issues, as you will find out when you move up this way. Good luck.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question Re Fort Mill/Charlotte

Feb 26, 2015, 5:12 PM

I live in Fort Mill off of exit 90 or the Carowinds Blvd. exit. There is not a bad school in the Fort Mill area at all, Clover schools are great to. You can look up the school scores via Trulia app or the Zillow app on your phone.

Our daughter is 6 and attends Sugar Creek Elementary and loves it, but again all the schools in Fort Mill are excellent.

Rob

Feb 26, 2015, 5:17 PM

Clemson friends relocated from Greenville to Fort Mill and live in Baxter. Very nice neighborhood and area. Great schools, great little town adjacent to Charlotte. Email me at Grayson@GraysonThomasAgency.com and I would love to discuss being your insurance agent here in SC.
Go Tigers!

Feb 26, 2015, 5:27 PM

Long time resident of Rock Hill...minutes away from Fort Mill. My wife has taught many years in Fort Mill. It is a great district, and she loves being there. We will soon be moving there ourselves b/c our son will be starting school. You can't go wrong with any of the schools in Fort Mill...all are great! I work for my family owned real estate company (The Elkins Company, Inc) in the area. If you need any help during your relocation call 803-366-7148 or e-mail at elkinsco@comporium.net. Go Tigers!

Feb 26, 2015, 5:31 PM

Oops...replied to the wrong message first time...

Long time resident of Rock Hill...minutes away from Fort Mill. My wife has taught many years in Fort Mill. It is a great district, and she loves being there. We will soon be moving there ourselves b/c our son will be starting school. You can't go wrong with any of the schools in Fort Mill...all are great! I work for my family owned real estate company (The Elkins Company, Inc) in the area. If you need any help during your relocation call 803-366-7148 or e-mail at elkinsco@comporium.net. Go Tigers!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic