Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
QOD
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,865

QOD

Oct 5, 2020, 10:55 AM

Will Tom Rinaldi do a report on how Lucinda, despite her many adversities, overcame her kitchen shyness and rose to a prominent role in the cutthroat world of infomercials with her revival of the ancient Scottish kitchen gadget, the Spurtle?

I figured he would do it this week since GameDay will be in Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: QOD

Oct 5, 2020, 10:58 AM

No, Gene Wojciechowski gets the job. Reese is already getting choked up about this.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chokelahoming is what Reese is doing............***

Oct 5, 2020, 11:00 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn't spell Gene's last name.

Oct 5, 2020, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: QOD ]

So, I went with the one I could. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You talking about Spanksaban?***

Oct 5, 2020, 4:45 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 11:12 AM

I don't know but I finished my Christmas shopping Saturday night.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 11:46 AM

Which handle color did you choose?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It mainly depended on the person. Most are the natural

Oct 5, 2020, 12:26 PM

color to match the kitchen décor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 12:44 PM

Heard a lot of people spurting about the Spurtle on Twitter during the game. I guess I got lucky (or unlucky). Living out of state, I didn't have the pleasure of that commercial but the ESPN commercial with the music that is cool the first time you hear it, but gets annoying after the 20th time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watched every play and did not see the spurtle commercial

Oct 5, 2020, 1:41 PM

once; we must have had the same feed. Had to google spurtle to figure out what everyone was talking about.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watched every play and did not see the spurtle commercial

Oct 5, 2020, 3:23 PM

NOT once? What was the Fentanyl content of your beverage? I wish I could say the same thing about not seeing the ad. I do think this IS part of Putin's plan to sew discord. He has been doing the same thing with Moink and uses the same name Lucinda of the woman hawking organic meat. I've already ordered from Moink and 3 sets of Spurtles as the Urban Dictionary states that Lucinda is nice when you are nice to her, but when you are rude, she will ruin you. 2020 has been ruinous enough.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't see a Tac shaver either

Oct 5, 2020, 4:15 PM

But I must have seen the ACC promo ad two dozen times or more

Oct 5, 2020, 1:17 PM

I think this whole 'Spurtle' thing is backed by unseen powers...perhaps the FBI should look into this.
A Spurtle in every kitchen doesn't seem to bode well for the US. Mom, Spurtle, Apple Pie, and the Flag doesn't seem to be the sort of America I want to live in.

Thank you for catching this 89, we must all remain vigilant lest the Spurtle insinuate itself into our homes and lives.

Oct 5, 2020, 1:35 PM

Definitely the Russians. Putin trying to preoccupy everyone to forget about the election.

Oct 5, 2020, 2:59 PM

Definitely the Russians. Putin trying to preoccupy everyone to forget about the election.

^^^^Nailed it!^^^^^

I just kept saying: these are so much better than Political

Oct 5, 2020, 2:02 PM

ads or the other stupid torturous crap we put up with on ABC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,865
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic