Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pure gold on FGF right meow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Pure gold on FGF right meow

Feb 4, 2015, 9:04 PM

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=210093380&mid=210093380&sid=1017&style=2

Well...yea. When a ceremony is convened specifically to broadcast you choosing what school you are going to attend, I'd say the entire process is "self-serving". Want to talk about classless? Look no further than Arden Key and his fellow decoots.

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=210090603&mid=210090603&sid=1017&style=2

"Their O line is always garbage. He'd have to be Barry Sanders to run behind those guys. I can't remember the last time they had a guy with close to 200 yards in a game. I don't even think Spiller did that. Feaster is probably overrated anyway. I'll take David Williams over him any day."

Two seconds later.

"This year Gallman put 191 against us".

"I forgot that. I was thinking those were jet sweeps so they counted as passing yards right?"

"No, that would be Artavis Scott, who got 185 yards, as a receiver...in addition to Wayne Gallman's 191 on the ground."

Today has been too much fun.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pure gold on FGF right meow

Feb 4, 2015, 9:05 PM

lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2015, 9:09 PM

God I hate them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Feb 4, 2015, 9:11 PM

Me to, I can't stand idiots. At all.

No, no, you must love your enemy.

Feb 4, 2015, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Pure gold on FGF right meow ]

Especially when they post fascinating comments like the above, because this brings happiness and laughter to your life which will allow you to have less stress and live longer.

So, SCAR fans are actually contributing to your well being and helping you live a longer, healthier life.

No, no, you must love your enemy.

Feb 4, 2015, 9:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Pure gold on FGF right meow ]

Especially when they post fascinating comments like the above, because this brings happiness and laughter to your life which will allow you to have less stress and live longer.

So, SCAR fans are actually contributing to your well being and helping you live a longer, healthier life.

Sorry, for double post, TigerNet sort of froze on me.

Feb 4, 2015, 9:18 PM

nm

Feb 4, 2015, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Pure gold on FGF right meow ]

Them saying chit like that is saying that we have them where the pain is unbearable for them to cope with each other. They hate each other right now as they hate us. I love hearing them saying the chit their saying, they are baaaaaaack to normal!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First guy needs a tissue. Second guy needs a clue. Smh.***

Feb 4, 2015, 9:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

This is the easiest response to the first guy

Feb 4, 2015, 9:15 PM

http://www.sbnation.com/2010/2/3/1290468/marcus-lattimore-video-south-carolina

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's funny

Feb 4, 2015, 9:17 PM

The entire reason the kid even had the ceremony today is so that he could get it out of the way, not jerk any coaches or programs around, and focus on football.

Can't fix a coot. Just can't.

Re: It's funny

Feb 4, 2015, 9:30 PM

Its a proven fact that it is easier to teach a rat than a chicken!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2015, 9:16 PM

and then one of them went on to say how they will have a top 10 defense next year.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

They must be counting on some pixie dust....lol***

Feb 4, 2015, 9:57 PM

Feb 4, 2015, 9:20 PM

Hahajah a! Poor ol tidal

I'm not sure I understand Clemson's recruiting success. They are obviously good at it, but why? They play in the least competitive of the power five conferences. I would think just being in the SEC would give us an advantage right off the bat. If I'm a four or five star recruit I want to play the best. Test myself. Play in awesome venues. What does Dabo sell the Clemson experience as? Come here and beat up a bunch of unranked nobodies in front of small crowds, usually on ESPNU?

Feb 4, 2015, 9:26 PM

The worst part of this post, is this guy genuinely believes what he's saying. Nevermind that GT, about our third or fourth best team in the conference, waxed Miss St., who was believed to be the best SEC team and best team in the country for a large part of the season. Nevermind the ACC went 4-0 against their conference. Nevermind we beat them by 18 points, and frankly it should've been worse.

It sure sounds good, doesn't it? Problem is it just isn't true.

Feb 4, 2015, 9:32 PM

More gold but this time from cockytalk

"Clemson picks up another 5 star tomorrow."
"he's nowhere close to 5* in talent"
"You wouldn't say that if he was committing here."
"yes I would.....we don't need a small RB....."

Since when is 6'0 195 pounds as a JR in High School small for a RB ?

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=196754&page=11

Feb 4, 2015, 9:40 PM

These posts make me want to laugh and throw up at the same time

Feb 4, 2015, 10:20 PM

Its not as bad as you would think, I've been doing that all day. Puke a little while, then LMAO for a while!!!

Coots make poo poo wif dey moufs.***

Feb 4, 2015, 9:37 PM

and handses***

Feb 4, 2015, 9:38 PM

Feb 4, 2015, 9:44 PM

Lmao, it's like walking into a chicken coop.... There is #### everywhere.

This is why it makes me happy to have a mostly sane fanbase

Feb 4, 2015, 10:02 PM

I'll take the pumpers and dumpers ANY DAY over the complete trash that is a coot. They are so butthurt, it shows right through there posts.

One minute, they're saying a lot can happen in a year's time...then saying he's not talented. Coots...why the south gets a bad rap...

Re: This is why it makes me happy to have a mostly sane fanbase

Feb 4, 2015, 10:33 PM

Everybody that hears or reads anything they write, they see and understand just how really incredibly Asshurt and stupid they are!!! Delusional is an absolute understatement!!!

Feb 4, 2015, 10:03 PM

It truly blows my mind how "cocky" they are. They have accomplished nothing and they talk like they have Bama tradition. They were junk this season and are gonna be worse next season! These idiot fans just can't see the writing on the wall! Everyone I'm America knows they are on the decline!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2015, 10:22 PM

They first have to learn to read before they understand there is writing on the wall!!!

Feb 4, 2015, 10:23 PM

Loving every minute of it! :)

Feb 4, 2015, 10:34 PM

I think it's hilarious that a #### Lover from Blacksburg accuses a tiger grad/fan of not being able to read.

Have you ever been to Blacksburg??!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2015, 9:25 AM

So you can't stereotype a town. One person doesn't make a town. I've seen rough places all over the upstate. No point in being hypocritical.

Feb 5, 2015, 1:40 AM

Didn't CJS put 260+ on GT in the ACCCG in 2009?...

Just sayin....

Wow, gents, I just re-checked the links I posted

Feb 5, 2015, 2:12 AM

I feel like a proud father watching his son hit his first homerun.

I have tears in my eyes at the beauty of the verbal ass-pounding that just took place on FGF.

Job well done guys.

Feb 5, 2015, 2:35 AM

"Feaster will regret this when he meets Blackshear and Wideman! We will have too much on the defensive front for those guys."

Haha their defensive line gave up 191 yards to Gallman and over 100 yards "passing" to Artavis Scott on jetsweeps alone. They lost to a one-legged QB who couldn't run more than 5 yards if he wanted to. How are two players going to make that big of an impact that they will be able to stop one of the best playmakers in the country from that class.

I enjoy laughing at coots, but I try not to belittle them too much, because I know any Gamecock fan win an education doesn't say stupid crap like this. The ones that ramble on like in the posts above are the guys with GEDs that can't hold down a solid job.

Pretty sure we have the big uglies ON CAMPUS

Feb 5, 2015, 10:49 AM

NOW to handle whatever D-Linemen the might one day put on the field.

I have always said the OTs would be the final piece to our successful puzzle, and I am sure this class' big guys will not only produce, but will also be the corner stone; to which high school linemen see and want to be like for years to come.

The momentum is upon us and our coaches know how to keep their foot on the recruiting peddle.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

blackshear and wideman get to meet Hyatt, Fruh, Green and

Feb 5, 2015, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Pure gold on FGF right meow ]

Giella.

All of which are ranked higher in recruiting rankings on their beloved esecpn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Best comedy ever!!! Holy cow those guys are funny!!***

Feb 5, 2015, 10:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like cackdiesel is a usuc fan I could actually get

Feb 5, 2015, 11:18 AM

along with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Feb 5, 2015, 11:20 AM

Straight clowns. I know so many fans from so many different schools and the coots are by far the least educated in football. That comment alone explains it. They're not even watching the freaking game. My favorite was the guy that said that Slurrier is the best coach to ever walk the sidelines. Yeah right? If he was half the coach urban or saban are he would have that banner hanging in Capitol Hill. In the next decade he'll be just a good coach. Never regarded as one of the best. Football is passing him by and wondering why he wasted his time in Columbia. He has to realize that some messes can't be fixed or not meant to be fixed. I mean........ We do need some comic relief in college football. They can claim that as a win.

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic