Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Publicly calling out jbrock
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Publicly calling out jbrock

Sep 18, 2015, 1:12 AM

You couldn't be more wrong the ONLY thing we have to do is win. Whether we win by 1 point or 100 points. If we win every game, we will win it all, doesn't that seem redundant? But I guess that's the amount of simplicity we have to use for you pathetic c0cks. ####, I don't know why I think you'll even understand, y'all don't seem to know too much about winning down in Columbia anyways ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Publicly calling out jbrock

Sep 18, 2015, 1:14 AM

Oh, here's his absurd quote to which this is a response:

"Regardless if thy're underrated the national perception is/was they're an 0-2 team now 0-3. I highly doubt anyone is gonna give us credit for that win and I would't doubt we'll take a dip in the polls. At some point we're gonna have to come to the realization that just winning isn't enough anymore. Not in the state of CFB today and not if we want to take it to the next level."

Sep 18, 2015, 1:16 AM

They live a sad lifestyle my friend.
Life is tough..tougher when you're STUPID

Sep 18, 2015, 1:20 AM

Tell that to all the teams that have been left out of the BCS and just recently, the playoff. Like it or not, national perception is important.

Sep 18, 2015, 1:28 AM

National perception is absolutely important and we're gonna look pretty d@mn good if we beat every team on our schedule. Regardless of the margin.

Sep 18, 2015, 1:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Publicly calling out jbrock ]

Plenty of teams in recent BCS and playoffs had wins exactly like the one we had tonight.

That, and we won a National Championship after beating Tulane by less than a TD.

Sep 18, 2015, 1:41 AM

That's not flying this year. Hell, look how far they dropped Auburn for there win. I know UL is much better but if they'll punish a team like Auburn for a win, they'll have no problem doing it to us. Mark my words, we will drop in the polls.

Sep 18, 2015, 1:44 AM

Drop in the polls? Potentially. Drop out of CFP contention? Not unless we lose.

You seem to be running in circles with your argument, indicating to me that you've lost the argument.

Sep 18, 2015, 1:49 AM

Well let's bet then. If we drop you have to make your profile pic a Coot and make a post saying I was right. We're talking the AP poll here which all the media outlets go by.

Sep 18, 2015, 1:52 AM

Are you stupid? Or having a hard time comprehending my last post? Maybe a little of both.

Dude...you might as well just take pigs of the

Sep 18, 2015, 1:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Publicly calling out jbrock ]

gamecock tramp stamp tattoo showing under your cutoff jorts...spare us all...we like our eyesight.

Fooling no one...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dude...you might as well just take pigs of the

Sep 18, 2015, 1:57 AM

Say what you want, my track record here speaks for itself. Typical pumpers alergic to criticism.

Sep 18, 2015, 1:59 AM

Yes, most on here don't take kindly to criticism. And that's ok, billions of people are that way, and they turn out just fine. Unfortunately, you and your folks seem to be allergic to winning. That doesn't always work out so well.

Sep 18, 2015, 2:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Dude...you might as well just take pigs of the ]

And besides, it's pretty justified to be pissed off when your 3-0 team (for some reason???) is being criticized by someone whose team is MAYBE going to win that many games all year.

Sep 18, 2015, 1:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Publicly calling out jbrock ]

I think we definitely rise in the coaches poll. Coaches and people that actually get paid to know football and not just tout the party/espn/ SEC LINE know that was a good win over a quality team. I see maybe 7 in coaches poll, worst case 8. There will be 2 teams abobe us losing this weekend. Just my feeling. Besides, long season ahead. We win, it all works out.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2015, 1:55 AM

The "coaches" usually fall in line with the AP after a while. I say "coaches" cause I'm sure most of them are not filling out their own polls much less watching the games.

Sep 18, 2015, 6:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Publicly calling out jbrock ]

Louisville isn't an fcs team and we weren't playing home....hth

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Sep 18, 2015, 6:21 AM

Last uears National Champs were beaten soundly , at home ....by an unranked opponent .
This guy has the dumb .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

What undefeated team was left out of the playoff last season?***

Sep 18, 2015, 6:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Publicly calling out jbrock ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Which teams were left out for not running up the score?

Sep 18, 2015, 7:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Publicly calling out jbrock ]

I bribe baylor snd tcu both scored a lot of points last year.

However fsu from the crappy acc was the first team in the playoff.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 19, 2015, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Publicly calling out jbrock ]

So, what undefeated team was recently left out? TCU...lost to Iowa St prior to the playoffs. FL State...was in the playoffs, OH State, was in the playoffs.

And let's say we drop a little, win against ND and GT will negate it and then some...then there's Fl State. Which IMO, a drop is likely only going to happen due to someone..LSU..jumping. Keep in mind, we were only favored by 6.5 or less, opened as a pick em, won by 3. Not the same as AU vs Jacksonville St, which I'm betting was far from a 6.5 spread. Then there's the LSU/AU game today...opened as a 6.5 point spread...AU lost by 23.

Sep 19, 2015, 8:18 PM

Let me add in on this another example last year....Oregon and Heisman winner Mariota vs Arizona. Oregon lost that game with a shaky Mariota (vs our shaky game we won). And were still in the playoffs. Wins against a top 10 ND (which they will be in 2 weeks when we face them), a top 25 GT (7 point loss shouldn't knock them out of the top 25)...then a win against a ranked Fl State...pretty hefty resume, prior to the ACC Championship. Now if GT is in that and still ranked for it, just strengthened again. If Clemson wins out on top of all that, going to be hard to hold them out.

Sep 18, 2015, 1:25 AM

To add, we clearly don't get the respect we deserve already. 4 10 win seasons, 30+ straight wins vs unranked, big bowl wins and we can't crack the preseason top 10? Now just think if those same pollsters aren't impressed with that, how impressed you think they/re going to be with a 3 point UL win?

More impressed with than a loss to KY******

Sep 18, 2015, 1:30 AM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Sep 18, 2015, 1:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Publicly calling out jbrock ]

Guess what coot? I'd take 15-0 with 1 point wins over 10 or 11 wins by 100. And the commitee will take those 1 point wins as well. Unless there are 4 other undefeated teams in the nation with a much larger margin of victory in every game.

Sep 18, 2015, 1:34 AM

Keyword there "unless". Maybe some of you are ok with mediocrity, I'm not.

Sep 18, 2015, 1:39 AM

2 things:

1) if you genuinely believe there will be 4 other undefeated teams in the country, you should see a doctor

2) you seem to be ok with 7-6 coot. Although, I guess that is just a little better than average. Not this year though. I suggest you pick a team a little better than the c0cks if you don't want to settle for mediocrity.

as for mediocrity

Sep 18, 2015, 1:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Publicly calling out jbrock ]

Mediocrity is towards the middle. We've not been there since 2010. And we aren't there now.

Sorry you missed it.

Mediocrity?

Sep 18, 2015, 6:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Publicly calling out jbrock ]

You call 4 10-win seasons and 30 straight wins over unranked teams MEDIOCRITY?

You're dumber than I thought you were.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Mediocrity?

Sep 18, 2015, 6:35 AM

Read the thread moron. Beating UL by 3 is mediocrity, not the team.

Myopic much ? And for clarity sake - Right now Clemson is

Sep 18, 2015, 6:42 AM

11th in the AP poll.

Cock-a-doodle-doooooooo ! ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Lulz

Sep 19, 2015, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Mediocrity? ]

Mediocrity =

#1 OSU by 7 over NI
Pre-season #6 Auburn blasted by LSU
Perennial SECE champ Mizzou by 3 over UCON
#9 FSU struggling @ BC
#4 MSU struggling vs AF
Your Coots getting blasted by UGA

That's mediocrity.

yes we must win every game by 3

Sep 18, 2015, 6:36 AM

td's or we will never get in. Just ask Ohio State last yea. Wait what...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jbrock is a 12- yr old girl

Sep 19, 2015, 7:54 PM

Ease up.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic