Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Proof BLM = democratic party
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 489

Proof BLM = democratic party

Jun 27, 2020, 9:51 AM

Go to black lives matter dot com and click donate. Look at the URL.

https://youtu.be/axoQHTMw_a8

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Proof BLM = democratic party

Jun 27, 2020, 9:52 AM

Cool

I doubt that will change anyone's mind.

Jun 27, 2020, 10:06 AM

Democrat mayors and governors refused federal help to end the destruction in 20 of our largest cities, they failed to protect the people there by allowing BLM and Antifa to injury almost a thousand police officers and they even allowed BLM and Antifa to found a nation within American borders.

Everyone sees that. Most Americans will hold their voice until they pull that lever in Nov. They know that any challenge to BLM now will loose the SJW demons upon them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I doubt that will change anyone's mind.

Jun 27, 2020, 10:26 AM

There could be some moderate independents, like low information voters, that just assume BLM is some sort of non-profit, do-good org. I know we have some in our neighborhood. This is proof and a reason not to support an org that is completely one-sided.

Yes and it's possible that most people choose other...

Jun 27, 2020, 10:38 AM

policial hills to climb.

Even republicans and conservative writers are publishing articles about how easily Biden will win the election. However, economics is the deciding factor in most decisions. With any short amount of time to think, everyone makes personal decisions based on economics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep, there's a long way to go...

Jun 27, 2020, 10:50 AM

you can't dismiss all the polls, but the anomaly of Trump tells me that the polls are tighter than they appear. States within 6 points are toss ups IMO.

What many point out, if the election becomes a referendum on Trump, he loses. That is the bus Biden team is driving. Look at his adds. Everything is focused on defeating Trump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You failed to exaggerate the situation. I can help.

Jun 27, 2020, 11:03 AM

Biden has no platform. His strategery is to hide and sling mud and have the right arm of the democrat party, MSM, to proclaim victors before the battle starts.

Re: You failed to exaggerate the situation. I can help.

Jun 27, 2020, 11:05 AM

Biden doesn't need a platform at this stage. By the way, what is Trump's platform?

Jun 27, 2020, 11:53 AM

Jun 27, 2020, 11:59 AM

I am pro choice. I would like to hear Biden's stance on the border at this stage.

Jun 27, 2020, 12:45 PM

Jun 27, 2020, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: You failed to exaggerate the situation. I can help. ]

Biden intends to reverse Trump's border policy.

"Joe Biden acknowledges ‘pain’ caused by Obama deportations as he unveils immigration plan..."

You'll have to glean through the progressive double talk but Biden's stance is firm, he is not saying exactly what he's going to do other than reversing Trump's policies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/11/joe-biden-releases-immigration-reform-plan-targeting-trump-border-policies.html

Who leaked that video from July?***

Jun 27, 2020, 10:52 AM

Re: Who leaked that video from July?***

Jun 27, 2020, 11:04 AM

Great Scott, Doc Brown can't keep it in his pants.

Jun 27, 2020, 5:31 PM

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/donations-to-black-lives-matter-group-dont-go-to-dnc/

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200616/fact-check-do-donations-to-black-lives-matter-go-to-lsquodemocrat-super-pacrsquo

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jun/12/ryan-fournier/conservative-pundits-share-false-claim-about-black/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2020, 8:28 PM

What this proves is that "fact checkers" are leftists, apparently. The video shows what the ActBlue website says, period. "ActBlue is a nonprofit organization that builds tools Democrats count on to run..."

Can you read?

Also, if ActBlue is donating all the pass-through $$ to BLM, then BLM should file their form 990 like the rest of the non-profits so there is transparency. But, unfortunately, BLM is not following federal law and has not filed a form 990 since 2017.

Jun 27, 2020, 8:34 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 489
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic