Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Probably not gonna be popular but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,502

Probably not gonna be popular but

Sep 3, 2018, 1:13 PM

I see a guy, at lunch, with an FSU shirt on and I want to say something negative to him. I hate FSU!! After a couple minutes I think, “am I really rooting against the ACC when I pull for teams out of conference.” Really need the entire conference to do well when playing outside. Go TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably not gonna be popular but

Sep 3, 2018, 2:27 PM

it's the team in hate, not the fan. Most fans represent their school of choice with class and then there are the rest. I guess what I'm saying is, we need to represent Clemson with class and not be like the"rest".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 2:29 PM

See I’m the opposite. I could give a sh*t about any other team in the ACC...I don’t buy into this whole hairy knuckle “conference superiority” BS...it’s just a ploy

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

You are very short-sighted to "not give a #####" about ACC

Sep 3, 2018, 3:33 PM

Suppose we lose a close one Saturday. If we play no other ranked teams on our ACC schedule, how likely is it that we would climb back into the playoff discussion. Last year, we beat six ranked teams, so we were able to overcome the loss to lowly Syracuse. It may not be that easy if we have a perceived "weak" schedule because of a "weak ACC"!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 2:39 PM

You should never be disrespectful to someone just because they're wearing a shirt that's stupid me and my cousin where at the beach this past summer and some guy come up to him just because he was wearing a Clemson shirt and had a smart ### remark and it almost got ugly .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 2:42 PM

Aren't you Micah Rogers'father?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After the Miami debacle last night I hope the

Sep 3, 2018, 3:06 PM

ACC can win tonight's game..............................! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't believe I'll be pulling for the 'Gobblers'....

Sep 3, 2018, 4:02 PM

Not a conference thing, but definitely a division decision.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 3:33 PM

Just pull for the teams we beat to do well otherwise . Its all about that SOS being up there , and it doesn't mean we are a Nole fan or that we support the Dirtpeckers … just means we want them to help us achieve our own goals … which are realistically much greater than theirs after we've dispatched them .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yikes, on a number of different levels***

Sep 3, 2018, 4:05 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,502
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic