Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I mean personally...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

I mean personally...

Oct 15, 2014, 12:31 PM

I think this team is still able to get to the national championship. Dabo can coach up a storm, y'all know?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there's starting the funny.. there's phishing.. then there's

Oct 15, 2014, 12:34 PM

coot

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: there's starting the funny.. there's phishing.. then there's

Oct 15, 2014, 12:37 PM

would u rather have my central address or my student id number to verify my loyalty? born n raised a tiger. Lets put it this way, ever since Rick Stockstill was qb and receiver coach, I've been all in.

You are a coot troll. Go back to fgf coot troll!***

Oct 15, 2014, 12:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

personally...

Oct 15, 2014, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Re: there's starting the funny.. there's phishing.. then there's ]

your credit card number

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

No need for student id but could you provide

Oct 15, 2014, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: there's starting the funny.. there's phishing.. then there's ]

SSN, bank account number, and mother's maiden name?

TIA in advance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: No need for student id but could you provide

Oct 15, 2014, 12:40 PM

you are just so full of yourself aren't you? man this is ridiculous

he may be full of a lot of things (ok... he is)...

Oct 15, 2014, 12:42 PM

but hisself aint one

That's just wrong...

Oct 15, 2014, 12:46 PM

But true.

Re: he may be full of a lot of things (ok... he is)...

Oct 15, 2014, 12:46 PM [ in reply to he may be full of a lot of things (ok... he is)... ]

completely agree, humble guy you know? Met him a few years back while doing a little job on campus and guy was nothing but nice. It's no surprise top caliber athletes want to play here. Theres something magical in these hills.

Re: he may be full of a lot of things (ok... he is)...

Oct 15, 2014, 12:48 PM

#####?

He said I'm a nice guy. What else is there to know???***

Oct 15, 2014, 12:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Someone has the confuse..***

Oct 15, 2014, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: he may be full of a lot of things (ok... he is)... ]

Leave him alone. He's lead Reach Around.***

Oct 15, 2014, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: No need for student id but could you provide ]

null

Re: No need for student id but could you provide

Oct 15, 2014, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: No need for student id but could you provide ]

Rodger this is an "exclusive " club with some people. Keep on posting and ignore the shallow attempts as humor.

We need your dorm phone number for verification.***

Oct 15, 2014, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: there's starting the funny.. there's phishing.. then there's ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: I mean personally...

Oct 15, 2014, 12:45 PM

How many top 25 teams have to lose multiple times in order for a 2 loss Tigers team to make it into the NC game?

What's your imagined strategy for this coming to fruition?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I mean personally...

Oct 15, 2014, 12:47 PM

Winning out is the only option but something just keeps telling me that those mississippi teams are going to lose one late, giving the tigers a late push up in the poles.

You certainly sound a lot like Marlborocountycoot.

Oct 15, 2014, 12:55 PM

I wonder why ?

^^^Nailed it***

Oct 15, 2014, 12:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I don't know about that--but I could see a 11-2 record with

Oct 15, 2014, 12:55 PM

big wins over USuC in the Valley and in the Orange Bowl. That would be a great year and Clemson would be 43-10 over the last 4 years or 33-6 over the last 3 years.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Priority #1 is to beat Rodger Clemzun's beloved coots!***

Oct 15, 2014, 12:58 PM

Re: Priority #1 is to beat Rodger Clemzun's beloved coots!***

Oct 15, 2014, 1:11 PM

Quit man seriously if I was a coot you'd know by now. Obviously can't have high expectations for my team without being called a freakin coot

Oct 15, 2014, 1:30 PM

If you cant spell CLEMSON then your feathers are plucked .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2014, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Priority #1 is to beat Rodger Clemzun's beloved coots!*** ]

What's up with your screen name kinda looks cootish to me? Are you a Coot that really wishes you were a Tiger?

Students get a (R) by their name bro.***

Oct 15, 2014, 1:37 PM

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

BEWM***

Oct 15, 2014, 1:43 PM

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic