Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Renfrow Better Not Say...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,182

Renfrow Better Not Say...

Aug 20, 2019, 1:21 PM

"My helmet is too tight."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Renfrow Better Not Say...

Aug 20, 2019, 1:23 PM

No that’s funny

Pretty sure the gripe is the impact on sight line

Aug 20, 2019, 1:29 PM

Not saying it’s not ridiculous but let’s at least get the complaint right

Re: Pretty sure the gripe is the impact on sight line

Aug 20, 2019, 1:55 PM

I call BS on the whole thing. AB is trying with all his might to come up with a way to bilk the Raiders out of $30 Million without ever playing another down of football. Mayock needs to hit his butt with a Breach of Contract suit at the first opportunity. He has already proven he is not a team player, and now the Raiders are on the hook. File Breach of Contract, and let the lawyers sort it out. Meanwhile, do not pay him a dime.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty sure the gripe is the impact on sight line

Aug 20, 2019, 2:32 PM

I think the helmet is just an excuse. His foot problems seem to be his main problem. During the offseason he decided to undergo cryotherapy to help a foot injury and failed to take the correct precautions which resulted in frostbite. This in itself could be a reason for breach of contract seeing as he took it upon himself to have the procedure and failed to take the correct precautions.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2850061-raiders-news-antonio-brown-nearing-return-to-practice-after-foot-injury

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure how he’ll bilk the Raiders

Aug 20, 2019, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Pretty sure the gripe is the impact on sight line ]

Because his money is only guaranteed if he plays. It’s sounding like the main issue is several players (Brady and Rodgers among them) were given a 1 yr grace period to find a new helmet after theirs was deemed unsafe or whatever distinction the NFL chose to use to not let the players wear them. From what I’ve read, AB’s not getting that 1 yr grace period. Also, according to Florio, he found a model of his helmet made in 2014 (his previous one was outside 10 yrs old) that he sent off and got approved by the 3rd party safety testing agency that the NFL uses to test the helmets but then the NFL came up with some other reason not to allow him to use that helmet.

He already had a screw loose before IMO, and the vast majority of players wouldn’t have taken it this far and not practiced because of it, but it sounds like he has plenty of reason to be frustrated with the NFL about this and that he’s being singled out. Not saying I agree with how he’s handling it, because I definitely don’t.

Why?***

Aug 20, 2019, 1:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Cause they will make him cut his hair?***

Aug 20, 2019, 1:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,182
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic