Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Undefeated Regular Season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Undefeated Regular Season

Jun 6, 2013, 7:40 AM

UGA: 41-27 Its in the Valley at night with GameDay, the game stays close until the 3rd quarter, we take a 14pt lead and kneel in scoring position to run out the clock at the end

FSU: 38-14 Winston comes in with undefeated and thinking the world of himself b/c of ESPN, looks lost the entire game and is pulled out after a few INTS. Our offense isn't clicking but blanks has two INTS and takes one to the house

Everyone Else: We have a close game with a team like Maryland or NC State, but have enough seniors that don't want a repeat of the past. The other games are around 52-17

SCAR: 21-7 The defense builds over the year and shows it in this game, they make a statement with physical play and hard hits (without taunting). Even though Clowney puts constant pressure on Tajh, Dye is able to carry the team as he racks up over 200 yrds rushing. Dye puts the game away with a 40 yrd run on 3rd down with 2 mins left to go.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Undefeated Regular Season

Jun 6, 2013, 8:12 AM

I love the enthusiasm bro. And for the most part I want to agree. But I have a feeling that the Georgia and Carolina games are going to go down to the wire. As in, who ever has possession last.

Jun 6, 2013, 8:14 AM

I'm praying you are right!!! Go Tigers!!!!!

Jun 6, 2013, 8:17 AM

Like your thinking and hope we can laud you as the next great "Greek".

NCG....Clemson 42 OSU 10 Boyd finishes his career with a dominating performance both passing and running the ball. The defense led by the secondary and linebackers shut down the Buckeyes. Vic Beasley anchors the line and Jarrett wrecks havoc in the backfield.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty good.

Jun 6, 2013, 8:29 AM

But even better:
Scar game - 45-10, Clowney gets caught in a wicked, perfectly legal, hi-lo hit from a double team in the first quarter. As he is carried off the field he mumbles something about wanting to color easter eggs. He is not heard from again until the next week's 5th place ring ceremony at the cockroach.

actually

Jun 6, 2013, 9:18 AM

I was going to say something about Clowney going down, but I'm from RH and I don't want to see that happen. He has bad ankles though (has been a problem since 9th grade) and it is a serious possibility that he gets hurt just changing directions on a play.

Re: actually

Jun 6, 2013, 9:30 AM

I agree. I don't want him getting hurt but I want Clemson to KICK their A$$!!!! with him in the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. No injuries just kick butt and move on w/live!***

Jun 6, 2013, 3:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

life***

Jun 6, 2013, 3:19 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty good.

Jun 6, 2013, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Pretty good. ]

Pathetic. I never wish injuries on any player

Did anyone say anything about injuries...It was implied that

Jun 6, 2013, 3:43 PM

Clowney just gets his clock cleaned. Hard hits are still part of the game, no?

Bet you had no prob with Jungleboi and his antics...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty good.

Jun 6, 2013, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Pretty good. ]

Actually, there is no such thing as a "legal" hi-lo block. That is a personal foul, 15 yard chop block penalty.

OK.***

Jun 6, 2013, 4:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2013, 4:10 PM

That is wishful thinking holding UGA to 27 points (possibly can happen though) but you really think that Clemson is going to hold SC to 7 points? Sorry, no way y'all are going to hold SC to 7 points in Columbia. This is the best offense that we will have under Spurrier probably, just cant see Clemson's defense holding us to 7 points.

8.***

Jun 6, 2013, 4:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic