Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pretty amazing we went from 5 QBs to 3
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 768

Pretty amazing we went from 5 QBs to 3

Sep 26, 2018, 10:48 AM

I guess TI was never going to see the field and HJ was too talented to give up on 3 years of eligibility.

KBs decision as much as I like the guy seems a little short sighted. One he's got one year of eligibility left. Two he is not an NFL QB, and three unlike the other guys, he's a play away from being the starter. He's also leaving the team with two scholarship QBs. It comes across as selfish imo.

On the other hand this should accelerate TLs development as he will get even more reps.

I just hope we don't have to test DS theory that we can win the ACC with Chase B.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty amazing we went from 6....***

Sep 26, 2018, 10:48 AM

^ EXACTLY!

Sep 26, 2018, 10:49 AM

What a mess now! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty amazing we went from 5 QBs to 3

Sep 26, 2018, 10:56 AM

What's odd is that this was discussed last year before our QB's started leaving. We had a boatload of excellent QB's, and only ONE can start. TL chose to come to CLEMSON in spite of KB2 taking us to the CFP. CB did not leave because he knows how good he is. If anything, CB should have wanted to transfer when we started KB2, but he did not. Kudos to him.

We are fine. Relax and enjoy the game this week. Cheer hard and be thankful that CLEMSON is a top-tier team (unlike past history).

Replies: 3
| visibility 768
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic