Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Watson not feeling pressure as season approaches
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,880

New Story: Watson not feeling pressure as season approaches

Aug 22, 2015, 11:45 AM

Watson not feeling pressure as season approaches

Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson said neither the coaches nor his teammates put pressure on him – it’s all up to the team as a whole to do their job. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got to say, DW4 & many other Tiger players are more mature

Aug 22, 2015, 11:58 AM

and responsible than I was at their age. Their discipline, work ethic an humility are also pretty incredible. It blows me away to read or hear their interviews.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Watson not feeling pressure as season approaches

Aug 22, 2015, 12:18 PM

Great article, but there was no quarterback contest last year. Watson was clearly the best QB. I'm not bashing Dado because he wanted to honor Coles hardwork backing up Tajh but let's call it as it is. Watson is the man.

Good read. If only fans could be that calm.***

Aug 22, 2015, 12:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class***

Aug 22, 2015, 12:45 PM

Aug 22, 2015, 2:55 PM

This young man just eminates utter class and humility!!

A TRUE leader in every sense!

There is NO ONE "South of us" that can make that claim about anyone on their roster. Not even close!

This young man WILL bring home a Championship for Clemson. And I have no doubts whatsoever that he will remain humble in doing so.

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pressure is..

Aug 22, 2015, 3:19 PM

.. an 8 ft. putt for $100.00 and only $5.00 in your pocket. Seriously, it is only one game at a time and leave it ALL on the field. Sounds like the Tigers are a mature team and hopefully the coaching has continued to grow and be mature. Time will only tell if the focus can be held play after play, game after game. Strap it on.

We fans could learn a lesson from this kid.

Aug 22, 2015, 3:35 PM

Take one day at a time and stop worrying about tomorrow. Take one game at a time and stop worrying about the game after that. Forget expectation and dreams and instead focus on short term goals which are the true path to success.

Fan's goal should be to wait and see. As if any one of us could do that. (int frag)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2015, 10:26 AM

DW is one of the many faces of the Clemson program. He has the most positive attitude and is very humble, as well as thankful, for the opportunity to represent his position with Tiger Football. Top shelf and a 110% class act. GO TOGERS!!!

I'm amazed by his poise in seemingly everything he does.

Aug 23, 2015, 9:52 PM

Everything is, "you have to take the first step to finish a marathon" with DW4. He's a heck of a lot more mature than me or any of my friends were at his age/second year of classes at CU. With these young, highly touted prospects growing up in the time they are, (My Face, Twitter, Instagram....etc.) they are exposed/analyzed so much more. Exponentially more publicity than a high school senior use to ever think about getting just 15-20 years ago for sure! Plenty of these kids have talent, but DW4 has whatever "it" is. All of it just seems to come so natural to him, that it doesn't look like the moment is ever going to be too overwhelming for him (usually a credit to a good Momma/family in my experience). Proud to have him as Our QB!

Now......Spot the #+#+ ball!!!!!

Message was edited by: TigerGrant8®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMO....

Aug 23, 2015, 9:56 PM

a lot of this is just his personality, but it also says a lot about his parents and the coaches he has had thru the years. They have done a good job of keeping him grounded while being a hero on the field. They have made sure he knows it is not a ME game and it takes a team and he knows that without a good team behind him, his is not they player he is now. Good job!

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,880
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic