Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Predict our HIGH SCORE and vs which team? 52 vs USC.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,498

Predict our HIGH SCORE and vs which team? 52 vs USC.....

Aug 12, 2018, 7:43 AM

My next door neighbor, Joe Bright a long time and fantastic tiger fan, took a group of neighborhood kids to watch us play Wake Forest in 1981. Tiger did like 42,000 pushups when we lit the deacs for 82 points.

How many points do we score this year if the offense gets rolling?

I'll go with 52 against the gamecocks and only because Dabo is a gentlemen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Predict our HIGH SCORE and vs which team? 52 vs USC.....

Aug 12, 2018, 8:12 AM

The Tiger finally pooped out that day, and the Demon Deacon took over for him doing the pushups. It was just one of those magical days where seemingly every play popped wide open.

I won't predict who, but I think our high this year may be in the 70's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2018, 8:38 AM

LOL - Jim Phillips was having trouble finding the names of all the players that kept going into the game that day. I think some weren't listed on the roster or something like that.

I would guess Furman or GSU would be the highest scoring, even though we will probably have lots of 2-3-4's in those games. I would predict 61 against Furman.

USC? Do we play them in Death Valley or

Aug 12, 2018, 9:15 AM

Los Angeles?

It would be awesome to put half a hundred on the Trojans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Oh, and I predict 63-17 vs Scar

Aug 12, 2018, 9:17 AM

Maybe 63-0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Aug 12, 2018, 9:24 AM

Gotta respect Babers and Syracuse for what their tempo and movement did to us last year in the dome .
Saying that ... I think we have them circled this year . Don't know if it will be our highest scoring game of the year , but we'll lay 50+ on the Orangemen in Death Valley 2018 .
They hit us in the feels last fall ... Time to have a come to Gertrude meeting on who does what to who in this league .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

52 against GSU***

Aug 12, 2018, 10:15 AM

Aug 12, 2018, 11:11 AM

56 vs Penn State in the CFP Semis

Aug 12, 2018, 11:26 AM

That's a hard one. Furman, GSU, and the coots are all going to be blowouts, and the final score really has nothing to do with "Dabo won't allow it". It's the fact that we are seriously 3 deep on offense, and all three strings will put up points. I see minimum 7 games with 40+ points. Of those, probably 3-4 over 50. It's just the way I see it. Between a much improved offense, a stingy defense that should lead the country again in 3 and outs, and simply the depth on both sides of the ball, well, call me orange-blooded but that's the way I see it. 60 against GSL or Furman, one of the two.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2018, 11:57 AM

I have to address the question in two ways. Overall games I think GSU will suffer the largest number of points scored because the entire team will likely play just gain experience. I would think 60 plus points would be possible.

Dabo wants that fifth straight win to return the favor so to speak and I could see a 59 to 20 outcome despite Usuck’s vaulted fast paced offense. GC fans already know they will need an outright miracle to be in that game for any length of time barring injuries to our starters.

Another 63-17 fun fest would suit me just fine along with an infamous Dabo fourth quarter timeout to honor the seniors!

Go Tigers!

Aug 12, 2018, 12:12 PM

I hope Dabo gives recognition to our Seniors again this year. I would think he would and our returning players deserve it. The plus side to that also was that it really pi$$ed the coots & their coach off. I think our highest scoring game will be GS, by 60, although I would like a good beat down of NCst to bring their coach down a peg or two
I would really love for us shut out USuC , 55

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,498
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic