Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayers really have helped!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Prayers really have helped!!!

Jan 2, 2019, 12:37 AM

Thank you to everyone who sent prayers up for me and my family as there has recently been a split and we’re not doing so well. BUT...

Dad just surprised me and my brother with a trip to the National Championship!!! For sure a VERY bright spot in a rather dark time.

C U in Cali!! Go Tigers and Beat Bama!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers really have helped!!!

Jan 2, 2019, 12:46 AM

That is great. I hope you all have a wonderful time together. Help bring back the NC Trophy for the Tigers.

Will continue to pray for your family as your mom and dad deal with separation and possible divorce.

Tell your dad as one who has gone through a divorce that a strongly reccomend that he find a church that teaches a program called Divorce Care. It would benefit your mom as well.

God Bless you and your family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great news ...

Jan 2, 2019, 12:49 AM

Enjoy, and GO TIGERS!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jan 2, 2019, 6:58 AM

Win, lose or draw enjoy your time together. Those are the lasting memories. Go Tigers !

Jan 2, 2019, 7:46 AM

Treasure every minute and every memory of this trip to the Title! And look closely at our sidelines for reminders that you can not only survive but thrive after the rough times your family has experienced lately. Dabo, Tony Elliott, Christian Wilkins & Nolan Turner are among those who have dealt with extremely difficult circumstances growing up. Never underestimate faith, family, & friends!

Jan 2, 2019, 6:36 PM

Amen to that written above!!
Tigerkat

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic