Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayers from the Clemson family please
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,432

Prayers from the Clemson family please

Jul 18, 2019, 11:17 AM

Hey all, there's nothing like the Clemson family, so I'm asking those of you who pray to please do so for me and my kids. I've been divorced for about a dozen years and my kids, teenagers now, have been living primarily with their mom all these years. Since last fall, they've been evicted twice from two other homes. I just got word today that they are being evicted yet again and have until this weekend to be out. My kids were all excited about a potential trip with their mom to Universal Studios this weekend (they have no idea about all the rent, eviction stuff) so between no trip and moving yet again, this will be a huge blow to them. I could go in to a LOT more detail, but it's not important. Just trust me that it's really not a good place for them to be and I'm hoping this can help me get them out of there and into a better, more stable home.

Please pray for wisdom and for peace for both me and my wife (we've only been married a couple of years and the thought of her having two teenagers full-time is pretty much panic-inducing!). I'm trying to get an emergency change of custody or something so the kids can come up here, if nothing else, while their mom tries to relocate yet again. Long term, I'm hoping this can lead to a custody change.

There are no easy answers here and the kids will get hurt to some degree no matter what, which I absolutely hate. But our God is sovereign and holy and loves His children, particularly those who are literally children, and I know He has a plan for them. Thank you for your prayers, brothers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers from the Clemson family please

Jul 18, 2019, 11:44 AM

Done and wish the best for you and your kids!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2019, 11:54 AM

Done

Jul 18, 2019, 12:30 PM

I just prayed for you.

prayer sent***

Jul 18, 2019, 1:03 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2019, 1:06 PM

Done

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,432
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic