»
Topic: Prayers Requested for our Family:
Replies: 40   Last Post: Jun 23, 2017 6:16 AM by: peanut
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.


[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 40  

Prayers Requested for our Family:

[17]
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 11:09 PM
 

Last week, I received some un-nerving news. Cancer has once again invaded my body for the third time since 2001.
2001's episode was prostate cancer which was hereditary, but contained in the gland. A radical retro-pubic procedure removed it all, and I had no post-operative theraphy. Went to Hawaii in March wearing harry's Favorite--Depends!!!

fast forward to 2012 and I was diagnosed witha renal cell carcinoma on top of my left kidney. A procedure called an RFA--radio frequency ablation--was prescribed. We actually saw a youtube video of it after we left our DR's office. I said, "Hey, I can DO THIS!!!" and I did, and again, no post operative theraphy was needed.

five years later, I begin having a bout of shortness of breath in early May 2017. I initially dismissed it as age creeping up on me, but on Memorial day, I told Sandy I was having some difficulty getting my breath. Fortunately I had an appointment scheduled for that Thursday, and I went. He sent me that afternoon for an x-ray, and the techs were calling me before I got home, wanting to do a CT the next day. I complied. The CT showed a massive buildup of fluid in my pluereal cavity around my left lung, so much it shifted my heart to the right.

We did a thoracyntesis(drain the fluid from the sac around the lung) and I went home. We did it again this past monday.
they averaged over 1300 milliliters removal each time.We did a Pet scan later. I was lit up like the neon sign in front of th Clock Drive-In in Greenville.

THe fluid is contained, it has cancer cells in it. There is a 4cm mass close to the area of the heart and bromchial tubes and the fluid makes the heart shift toward the right. We do not know if the mass is a lung mass of one that came from another site. The bronchyccentis will sample the mass and tell us exactly what to use to attack and treat. Can't operate because of the cancereous fluid surrounding the lung.

Pray for my family. Sandy is taking this hard. We are open with the info so others can be on guard The first to episodes were straight forward. This appears to be anything but logical. we'll take the path the chemo and the dr. prescribe. i'll stay in here as much as i can to keep you guys on the wide and crooked.....
The last two operations, I actually go to see them and the good results. I'm looking forward to some more good time in LOT 2 and thereabouts...

For you TNetters that like to "goggle", there are some words you might wanna invertigate..


whaterver yu do, DO NOT google Farm Girl

Tommy and B-Meist wil run outta banhammers!!!!


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:

[1]
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 11:12 PM
 

Prayers your way for you and your family.


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:

[1]
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 11:23 PM
 

Prayers for you and your family. As a cancer survivor that has lost both parents to this dreadful affliction, I share in your pain as well as your ultimate wish to protect your loved ones. God speed my friend. Modern medicine has made amazing steps in the cure of many types of cancer, I certainly with you the best.


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:

[1]
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 11:33 PM
 

I just hate that you and your family are going through this! For the 2nd time tonight I am asking the Great Physician to guide the doctors in your treatment and to send his healing touch throughout your body. I pray for peace and comfort for your wife and family. Please keep us posted on your healing! May God bless you.


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:

[1]
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 11:53 PM
 

Prayers sent. God bless and keep you safe.


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 19, 2017 11:55 PM
 

Praying for perfect healing as our Lord is perfect!! In Jesus name Amen. ??????????????????????

2019 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!
We’ll make it 4 fingers and two thumbs over the U of s_c.???????
This team is ready to grow, get better & peak the 1st week of January 2020!!
We will win our 4th National Championship at 15-0 making it 3 Championships over the last 4 years!


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:

[1]
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 11:57 PM
 

You have them 71PR. My family is going through some challenging times too and I know the power of prayer. I'm praying for many many more years of great times in Lot 2.


Prayers sent!***


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 12:04 AM
 



2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 12:18 AM
 

Prayers for you 71!!

Stay strong!!

2019 white level member

Hope you get well...


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 12:38 AM
 

BTW I already know about farm girl. .....

;)


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 1:56 AM
 

You've got my prayer '71 . Hope treatments and Gods healing power will get you through this stressful time .
Be strong , Tiger .

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

71


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 3:04 AM
 

Hey Man..This situation is like Your big Natty Game But in real time & on the field of life..

And it appears you've gotten thru the first 3 quarters even though you've been banged around pretty dang good & that the 4th is gonna be like a torrid 2 minute drill to succeed & be the Victor as was our CLEMSON Team recently..

So please continue with the positive attitude, fortitude, belief system & the never give uP approach so to be ready when you win again!

Gut eR Done TiGER & know all TigerNetters are on your team!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 3:09 AM
 

Your have my sympathy and prayers. You have a very large family of Orange who will be praying for you and willing to provide you with support and prayers.

May God Bless you with strength as you make treatment decisions.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Prayers sent - - Stay positive.***


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 3:29 AM
 




Prayers sent!***


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 5:56 AM
 




Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:

[1]
Posted: Jun 20, 2017 5:58 AM
 

done

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 6:00 AM
 

71 PR,

Prayers are with you and your family.

My father was diagnosed with secondary liver cancer right after Easter.

I have confidence, with God's help, that you both can fight and win this battle!


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 6:42 AM
 

Prayers sent


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 7:55 AM
 

Praying for your body to be cancer-free and praying for your family as well.


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 7:52 AM
 

Done.

2019 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson


Prayers lifted for you!


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 7:53 AM
 

Nm

2019 white level member

done***


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 7:56 AM
 




Prayers and best wishes, 71

[1]
Posted: Jun 20, 2017 8:00 AM
 

for a complete recovery.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Wow this pretty much makes all my problems pale in

[2]
Posted: Jun 20, 2017 8:06 AM
 

comparison.

Hang in there 71PR -- we'll be praying for you and your family!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers


Obviously, old Friend, you know I will be praying


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 8:17 AM
 

for your health and for your family's strength.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 8:45 AM
 

Prayers for you and your family. We want to hear from you as you beat this thing

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 9:08 AM
 

Prayers for you and your family.

2019 white level member

Prayers sent.***


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 9:13 AM
 



2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 9:36 AM
 

Prayers for you & your family. May God's healing touch be upon you.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

Done.***


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 9:38 AM
 



2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."


Done ...***


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 9:46 AM
 



2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 9:48 AM
 

Prayers for you and your family 71.


My prayers***


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 10:26 AM
 




Re: My prayers***


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 11:25 AM
 

The power of prayer is one of the greatest gifts we can give and receive. Just this past week we received word one of my nieces is now in remission. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and friends.

military_donation.jpg

Praying for you!***


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 11:30 AM
 




Prayers Sent***


Posted: Jun 20, 2017 1:03 PM
 



2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 22, 2017 11:17 PM
 

Prayers for you and your family. God bless.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 22, 2017 11:44 PM
 

You and yours have my urgent prayers. May the Lord bless and keep you moving forward. Your journey is not yet done. Please keep us posted.

Go Tigers!


Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 22, 2017 11:58 PM
 

May God give you healing as well as His peace and presence as you go through the days ahead. God bless and keep you.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Prayers Requested for our Family:


Posted: Jun 23, 2017 5:26 AM
 

> Last week, I received some un-nerving news. Cancer
> has once again invaded my body for the third time
> since 2001.
> 2001's episode was prostate cancer which was
> hereditary, but contained in the gland. A radical
> retro-pubic procedure removed it all, and I had no
> post-operative theraphy. Went to Hawaii in March
> wearing harry's Favorite--Depends!!!
>
> fast forward to 2012 and I was diagnosed witha renal
> cell carcinoma on top of my left kidney. A procedure
> called an RFA--radio frequency ablation--was
> prescribed. We actually saw a youtube video of it
> after we left our DR's office. I said, "Hey, I can
> DO THIS!!!" and I did, and again, no post operative
> theraphy was needed.
>
> five years later, I begin having a bout of shortness
> of breath in early May 2017. I initially dismissed
> it as age creeping up on me, but on Memorial day, I
> told Sandy I was having some difficulty getting my
> breath. Fortunately I had an appointment scheduled
> for that Thursday, and I went. He sent me that
> afternoon for an x-ray, and the techs were calling me
> before I got home, wanting to do a CT the next day.
> I complied. The CT showed a massive buildup of
> f fluid in my pluereal cavity around my left lung, so
> much it shifted my heart to the right.
>
> We did a thoracyntesis(drain the fluid from the sac
> around the lung) and I went home. We did it again
> this past monday.
> they averaged over 1300 milliliters removal each
> time.We did a Pet scan later. I was lit up like the
> neon sign in front of th Clock Drive-In in
> Greenville.
>
> THe fluid is contained, it has cancer cells in it.
> There is a 4cm mass close to the area of the heart
> t and bromchial tubes and the fluid makes the heart
> shift toward the right. We do not know if the mass
> is a lung mass of one that came from another site.
> The bronchyccentis will sample the mass and tell us
> s exactly what to use to attack and treat. Can't
> operate because of the cancereous fluid surrounding
> the lung.
>
> Pray for my family. Sandy is taking this hard. We
> are open with the info so others can be on guard The
> first to episodes were straight forward. This
> appears to be anything but logical. we'll take the
> path the chemo and the dr. prescribe. i'll stay in
> here as much as i can to keep you guys on the wide
> and crooked.....
> The last two operations, I actually go to see them
> and the good results. I'm looking forward to some
> more good time in LOT 2 and thereabouts...
>
> For you TNetters that like to "goggle", there are
> some words you might wanna invertigate..
>
>
> whaterver yu do, DO NOT google Farm Girl
>
> Tommy and B-Meist wil run outta banhammers!!!!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Praying for you.***


Posted: Jun 23, 2017 6:16 AM
 




Replies: 40  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 2 club level tickets to ACC championship located in section 320 Row 15. $325 each. side by side seat...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2590 people have read this post