Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayer request and a big THANK you...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Prayer request and a big THANK you...

Jun 5, 2016, 7:28 AM

Good morning everyone,

I don't do much posting here but felt lead to do so after last evening. First off, my prayer request.... My wife and I recently found out our son has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease. He's attending the football camp this weekend at Clemson. He begins his treatment this week coming, so this camp is going to be by far the highlight of his summer. As of right now, the doctors believe this can be resolved by the end of the summer. Please pray for him.

Now, my thank you. I emailed Coach Dabo about my son only to request any encouraging words he could tell him if he had time. He responded and said, certainly he would. In the morning, he took the time during pictures to talk to him. And, Last night before dismissal of the kids from camp, Coach Swinney called my son up in front of everyone at Death Valley and gave him some very encouraging words about fighting this disease. For him to take the time for my little boy (he's eight years old) and do that meant to world to our family, especially Dax.

Our coach is a rare find and we are truly blessed for him to be leading this football program.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayer request and a big THANK you...

Jun 5, 2016, 7:34 AM

How wonderful that your son could attend camp. Hope he has a grt time and that his treatment goes well. Blessings on your family.

Jun 5, 2016, 9:48 AM

dONE.May GOD put his healing Hands on Dax.Best wishes for you & your entire family.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers sent!

Jun 5, 2016, 7:53 AM

Keeping you and your loved ones in thoughts and prayers.

What a tough young man; hope & pray everything goes well.***

Jun 5, 2016, 8:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your Son and You and The Family.

Jun 5, 2016, 8:07 AM

Has My Thoughts and Prayers.

God Bless

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Like We Say.,Clemson IS Family!

Jun 5, 2016, 8:12 AM

HellO to Dax..and for him to Gut eR Done so to have more Fun! Good luck.

GoTiGERs..Keep ROCKing!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2016, 8:12 AM

My son is also at the camp. it's his first time to spend the night away from home in a camp setting. He was a little hesitant to go until he realized there was unlimited dessert in the cafeteria.

Prayer Request sent. May God give you peace and comfort.***

Jun 5, 2016, 8:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2016, 8:48 AM

Prayers sent !

Jun 5, 2016, 8:55 AM

Praying for your son and your family. I hope his treatments go well. As for Dabo, he is a good coach, but an even better man!

Jun 5, 2016, 8:57 AM

Lord place a healing hand on this boy. Give caregivers and doctors wisdom and skill. Give him courage and strength. Send your spirit to minister and a legion of angles.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUTIGERTIM
Clemson Rat 1968
Clemson fan forever

Jun 5, 2016, 9:05 AM

Prayers sent**

Done...and best wishes to your son and your family.***

Jun 5, 2016, 9:31 AM

Already said a prayer for your sone and you.

Jun 5, 2016, 9:45 AM

Also, thanks fr the extra tidbit on Dabo. That was inspiring. Please keep us updated.

Prayers for your son and family

Jun 5, 2016, 10:39 AM

I know several people who have beaten that disease, and he can too. God will give him the strength to fight like a Tiger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jun 5, 2016, 10:51 AM

Prayers for your son and the entire family. Praying for a quick recovery. Here's to next year's camp where he can show all those kids what true fight and courage is!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On it's way

Jun 5, 2016, 11:09 AM

HB

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2016, 11:14 AM

Prayers lifted.

Jun 5, 2016, 11:41 AM

Will certainly be praying for strength and healing for your son and strength for your family. Glad to hear that the prognosis sounds good after treatment. And you're right...Dabo is a special person.

Yep***

Jun 5, 2016, 11:49 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2016, 6:28 PM

I saw Dabo giving your son the signed trophy at the finale. That was awesome. Bet your kid was super excited about that.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic