Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poor Roy was so upset after the loss last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,367

Poor Roy was so upset after the loss last night

Apr 5, 2016, 9:55 AM

He hasnt checked in to see if the tutors have the players assignments up to date. Very heartbreaking. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Poor Roy was so upset after the loss last night

Apr 5, 2016, 10:07 AM

To have assignments, you actually have to be in a class....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huck Hound was so upset, he ___________

Apr 5, 2016, 11:31 AM

_______________(fill in the blank).

a back-ordered set of steak knives with ivory handles awarded posthumously to the winner.

Re: Poor Roy was so upset after the loss last night

Apr 6, 2016, 12:57 PM

He should have been upset - astronomical blunder on his part with 4.7 seconds left not to defend the inballing player who just happened to score the winning basket!!!!!

nope, calculated risk

Apr 6, 2016, 1:34 PM

didn't want to give up a short shot or drive to the hoop.

'Nova went deep on OK several times for dunks and lay-ups in the 2nd half. so he put Brice Johnson in the paint instead of on the inbounder

Jenkins shoots less than 40% (38.6%) from 3 - but everyone will remember the way he nailed that one

getting beat by a 24-ft shot released with less than 1 second to go? just tip your hat and shake the winners' hands

we were yelling

Apr 6, 2016, 1:39 PM

to guard the inbound play. i still believe it was a better option. its the only reason duke beat uk on laetners winning shot - grant hill had free reign to throw pass. too many under basket at end. plus, berry and hicks got crossed up switching after arch passed to jenkins

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: we were yelling

Apr 6, 2016, 2:26 PM

Guarding the inbounds play is a must with probably 3 seconds or less. But with time to advance the ball, and the ability to run the baseline, guarding the inbounds in that situation is a waste of a defender. In my opinion.

I agree. Nova had plenty of time left.

Apr 6, 2016, 6:15 PM

No need to guard the inbounds pass.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I agree. Nova had plenty of time left.

Apr 6, 2016, 6:39 PM

Considering the inbounder was the one that made shot, and he was arguably one of their better options all season, I would have made inbound pass much more difficult and fronted him all the way up court. They knew to look for each other. I would have made someone else beat me. That's why Hicks was out of position

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: I agree. Nova had plenty of time left.

Apr 7, 2016, 11:33 AM

If Williams had truly watched Villanova's season end of game plays to see this one run again so frequently, there is no way he should not have guarded the inbound passer in this situation once again. William's simply did NOT do his homework on Villanova's end of game plays - Arch and Jenkins should have been guarded all the way down - no question here! (70tig from Philly)

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,367
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic