Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poll: Who needs to start at QB?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Poll: Who needs to start at QB?

Sep 9, 2018, 12:43 AM

After 2 games, and not seeing any practices at all, who do you think should be the starting QB?

List your reasons why below...

Who should start at QB for Clemson?    [Results]

Kelly Bryant
Trevor Lawrence
They should both play, until later notice
military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Poll: Who needs to start at QB?

Sep 9, 2018, 12:48 AM

They should both play because they are both really good and we will be doing that all year. TL is just going to get better and better as the year goes on. KB was better suited for tonight and the situation we were in. He was the safer call. Let's see what happens as the year goes on. Either way the will both play all year and the hot hand will take over at times. Tonight KB was what we needed down the stretch. Other times TL will get more snaps. It doesn't matter who starts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 8:42 AM

Agree with almost everything.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 12:50 AM

voted both but I guess KB because we are pretty set in our play calling ways at the moment

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 12:56 AM

IMO Kelly Bryant should be our starter with Trevor playing a CLOSE second. Kelly is electrifying on the ground and is capable of making plays with his arm. He has only lost ONE game that he has started and finished and plays extremely well in road games. Trevor is a tremendous talent but with Kelly here we have the luxury of not throwing Trevor out there totally on his own. Play Kelly, sprinkle in Trevor to get big time experience and if Kelly gets hurt (Syracuse) we have a top tier backup with game experience. This also sets up well for next year when he becomes our full time #1 QB with Tee, Amari, Ross, Kendrick, Ladson, Nagata.... Just my opinion and I am sure some will disagree but that’s ok

Sep 9, 2018, 1:02 AM

Both. Bad playcalling doesn’t mean scrap the 2 QB thing. Gotta have better play calling. Gotta have KB’s steady hand. Gotta get TL real game reps, they don’t just grow while standing on the sideline.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic