Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pole: Which team(s) will underperform in a bowl and claim they didn’t want to be there?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Pole: Which team(s) will underperform in a bowl and claim they didn’t want to be there?

Dec 12, 2019, 7:49 AM

A. UGA
B. BAMA AND UGA
C. AUBURN, BAMA, AND UGA
D. ALL OF THE ABOVE

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

you left out the coots..... oh, wait, never mind***

Dec 12, 2019, 7:53 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On the plus side they don’t have to worry about

Dec 12, 2019, 8:09 AM

losing to another “weak ACC” team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Re: you left out the coots..... oh, wait, never mind***

Dec 12, 2019, 1:18 PM [ in reply to you left out the coots..... oh, wait, never mind*** ]

Just because they can’t not avoid a postseason appearance doesn’t mean they don’t not wanna be there…

...cause they definitely didn’t wanna be there all season long...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: Pole: Which team(s) will underperform in a bowl and claim they didn’t want to be there?

Dec 12, 2019, 8:16 AM

"D"!
My Final answer.

Re: Pole: Which team(s) will underperform in a bowl and claim they didn’t want to be there?

Dec 12, 2019, 8:17 AM

any team that loses

Dec 12, 2019, 8:18 AM

Ohio State

Dec 12, 2019, 8:19 AM

Alabama......so many are going to sit-out, they won’t have enough to play.

Dec 12, 2019, 8:20 AM

All SEC teams, except LSU. LSU's excuse for under-performing will be because they had a brutal SEC gauntlet of a schedule that left them beat up, while Clemson coasted into the playoffs after feasting on ACC cupcakes all season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Auburn will be ready to play. Unlike the others,

Dec 12, 2019, 8:26 AM

they are on a high note.

Ohio St.***

Dec 12, 2019, 8:27 AM

Dec 12, 2019, 8:30 AM

All of the good teams. The teams with no history will take their games more seriously. It's kind of like how things are for us in hoops. We have such a rich basketball history that every team that we play brings their A game. That's why Brad Brownell has it so tough, aside from KJ Mcdaniels leaving early. Anyway, on that list I would say Georgia. I think Swift isn't even playing.

For the T-Net record, I think all 3 will play well. ***

Dec 12, 2019, 8:39 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2019, 1:49 PM

Ohio state and LSU

Dec 12, 2019, 2:00 PM

Any SEC team that loses

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2019, 2:21 PM

B

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic