Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
yesterday watching expn and listening to HD and Mark
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,241

yesterday watching expn and listening to HD and Mark

Nov 2, 2015, 1:09 PM

May, Mark was taking up for the Ala loss to Ole Miss. I can't remember all that he said but he basically said it was a fluke; all the turn overs, the ball hitting the helment etc. If that happened to Clemson this past saturday, it wouldn't have been the same story. They, NCSt. would have out played Clemson and the reason why all of this happened.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point taken, but be honest.

Nov 2, 2015, 1:12 PM

They play each other 10 times, how many do you think Bama is winning? That game was a fluke imo. The turnovers, giving the ball to them inside the 20 like 3 times early on BUT they stepped it up and held them off and that one game they played is the only one that matters. I know.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Point taken, but be honest.

Nov 2, 2015, 1:15 PM

You know Bama is going to get the benefit of the doubt and frankly they deserve it. We win NC this year and we will start getting the benefit of the doubt as well.

Well, Ole Miss has beaten Bama two straight.

Nov 2, 2015, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Point taken, but be honest. ]

So......Maybe it wasn't such a fluke after all. And they can say they would win at least 2 of 10.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But they don't.

Nov 2, 2015, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Point taken, but be honest. ]

There's only one regular season shot at a team and Bama lost. Bama was stretched beyond it's ability to score with it's normal 'run between the tackles,' game. Saying that Bama lost the game is taking away from Old Miss. On that day Bama got beaten.

They pushed the same chit down our throats with the ND matchup saying 'ND turned the ball over four times in the second half.' I say, 'If ND had kept up on the scoreboard during the first half they wouldn't have had to score 16 unanswered points to match our score.

Our defense had something to do with the ND's loss and Old Miss' defense had something to do with Bama's loss too. If Bama's all powerful, NFL defense had have been able to stop Old Miss their anemic offense wouldn't have needed 60 points to win.

Ignore the exaggerations and try to see my position on this type 'they lost the game, Old Miss didn't win it,' rhetoric. It's a total spin doctoring that depends on the 'eye test,' which in essence means 'I'm right because I say I'm right.' That chit chaps my ###. Screw Mark Mays.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1. Could not have been stated any better....***

Nov 2, 2015, 1:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Point taken, but be honest.

Nov 2, 2015, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Point taken, but be honest. ]

I see your point but I think that old miss put theirselves in a position for those plays to happen. Bama is a very good team, but they lost. If Clemson would have lost to ND and turned the ball over five or six times in the rain, would May had said the same about Clemson, that it was a fluke? ND is in the top 10. Ole miss is somewhere in the top 25. Who would you pick to win an Ole miss/ND game?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah i remember a few years ago..

Nov 2, 2015, 1:14 PM

when we got the "game of the century" part two and ok state got left out because they had a "bad loss" to iowa state> they didnt playt hat up as a fluke though..typical eSECpn bias..fact is fluke or not bama still lost to a team that has two losses at home none the less

lost a lot of respect for May yesterday with that

Nov 2, 2015, 1:51 PM

blathering rant he went on.

sad really.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lost a lot of respect for May yesterday with that

Nov 2, 2015, 2:00 PM

I would have had to respect him to start with to lose any respect. He's part of the SECheat hype machine. ESPN believes that Bama is the only hope for the SECheat to win a NC this year. LSU is too one dimensional and Florida is missing the steroids QB. Win and we're in, Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,241
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic