Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Playoff; Offensive Records; Ring of Honor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,607

Plyler's Blog: Playoff; Offensive Records; Ring of Honor

Oct 11, 2018, 9:58 AM

Playoff; Offensive Records; Ring of Honor

Email Bag
In this format, we will publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,

You presented a very interesting point of whether by the end of the year Clemson or Notre Dame would have the

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Playoff; Offensive Records; Ring of Honor

Oct 11, 2018, 11:24 AM

In four years of the CFP, there has not been a one-lose Power 5 Conference Championship winner that has not made the playoffs. So if Clemson is in even with one lose as long as they beat NC State and win the ACC.

Re: Plyler's Blog: Playoff; Offensive Records; Ring of Honor

Oct 11, 2018, 12:31 PM

There is one individual who definitely deserves to be in the ring of honor. He is in the hall of fame, member of Tiger Brotherhood and totally represents the spirit of Clemson. He was a mentor and friend to hundreds of Clemson athletes for over 4 decades. He did wonders to promote race relations when Clemson was Lilly White. I know of no athlete or coach he didn't love or didn't love him. That individual is Herman McGee.
I challenge all former lettermen to get behind a movement to give this man he richly deserves.

Mickey, I would love to hear the positives of an 8 game

Oct 11, 2018, 1:24 PM

playoff...All I see are the negatives...Loss of conference CG, dilution of the regular season, undeserving teams backing in, plenty of wiggle room for shenanigans, including but not limited to 3 SEC teams hoodooed in there.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you not read?

Oct 11, 2018, 2:13 PM

That's not how this works. You need to send him a message to his mail sack to get him to answer your question.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,607
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic