Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,346

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Jan 13, 2017, 10:08 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,
As I reflect on Monday, one thing resonates with me. We have been practicing all season long for that last 2 m

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Jan 13, 2017, 10:39 AM

Dabo is not paid too little! If Dabo wanted more money Dabo could have had more money. We have one of the highest paid coaching staffs in the nation and they should be. I like it when Dabo is #12 and the coaching staff other than HC is #1, I think Dabo does too, this success is not just about Dabo, he knows that, he wants the best facilities which we are working on and the best staff which I think we have.
I heard a quote by Coach Herman when he was hired by UTexas, "We have to upgrade our facilities to be competitive with Alabama, OhioSt, and Clemson."

I would guess that Dabo would rather Venables be the highest paid assistant than Dabo be the highest paid HC!

Alabama's QB couldn't start at Clemson, nor could any of

Jan 13, 2017, 11:19 AM

Their WRs ...

And that's why Clemson is now #1 and Bama is not.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you get the station to stop saying Fighting Tigers?

Jan 13, 2017, 11:33 AM

Sounds too much like you know what. Where did this come from? I've never heard it before.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Dang Andy

Jan 13, 2017, 12:27 PM

..your analysis of the plays is spot on...WTG .

Dabo will get more money...trust me. Now that his son is on the team we'll have him for another 4 years..his son will be like him and will never give up until he's playing .

There were doubters,naysayers and one who called the Tigers a fraud. Now they're calling us..NATIONAL CHAMPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,346
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic