Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Mar 21, 2014, 11:16 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions.  To submit a comment or questions please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,
I believe I read on Tiger Net that KJ is going to return for his senior season.  With all of the success he has ha

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kirk's comment ...

Mar 21, 2014, 8:23 PM

If we believe that the last play would have been called exactly the same regardless of whether it was a Clemson player or a Duke player driving to the basket, then the call was okay.

IF we believe that ...

If like most of us, we believe there is no way in Hades that a Duke player doesn't go to the line on that play, then whatever Clemson might have done or not done in the game prior to the play is moot.

Clemson should have had two free throws to win the game. The foul should have been called because it was the right thing to do.

Clemson should not have been expected to build a "cushion" as insurance against officiating on the final play of regulation.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Mar 22, 2014, 6:28 AM

Derrick's comments:
I am disappointed at the start of this baseball season, I hate getting swept by USC. I do not like losing to WC or GS but both games were on the road and I am sure we got both teams best shot.
However I am not disappointed in the coaches nor the players, I do not know how good the teams are that they lost to yet. I do know that USC was playing some of the best baseball in the country when they swept us. We are not playing excellent baseball ... yet! We need to see how they play at the end of the season before we get down on this team or the coaches.
This team is not mediocre, they are not a top 10 team yet but they might still get to Omaha.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic