Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
True Colors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

True Colors

Jun 13, 2020, 1:03 PM

So many classy, family oriented, Christian Clemson fans showing their true feelings about black people on TigerNet. Is this a football or white supremacy forum? Justifying your prejudices under the guise of what will they ask for next. This has been the mantra of white supremacists as blacks fought for freedom, civil rights, voting rights, and now ending police brutality. The cry from racists is always we can’t give in because what will they ask for next; instead of asking why a system exists where blacks have to ask to be treated equally.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: True Colors

Jun 13, 2020, 1:32 PM

People are entirled to their opinion. Just because they don't agree with your BLM matter movement doesn't make them racist. We are supposed to be tolerable of your feelings and beliefs but we are supposed to keep quiet and say nothing? #### that. It's only racist when white people do it right?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2020, 1:42 PM

People are entirled to their opinion. Just because they don't agree with your BLM matter movement doesn't make them racist. We are supposed to be tolerable of your feelings and beliefs but we are supposed to keep quiet and say nothing? #### that. It's only racist when white people do it right?

The above statement is an example of the problems in this world. He just cannot comprehend.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2020, 1:44 PM

No actually I bet Whitehurst74 feels like I do. If BLM the organization had anything to do with promoting racial harmony he would be the first to join the movement.

Jun 13, 2020, 2:05 PM

Exactly. All this group is doing is raising money for the Democratic party and further trying to divide this country.

Jun 13, 2020, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: True Colors ]

I comprehend. Basically it's ok for some to be racist. Just not white people. I can't help you are one of the shhep who fell for this bs hook line and sinker. One day you will look back and say wow they really got me.

Jun 13, 2020, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: True Colors ]

Comprehend what? That’s his voice needs to be silenced?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2020, 1:42 PM

I don't have clue what color u are, but your full of pure s#it. I dont like you because your a liberal and I believe your the opposite of everything that's ever been good about this country through the years. Problem is, you cant intimidate everyone by calling them a racist, i dont know you and could care less if you think I'm a racist or not.

We're just saying Clemson football is associating itself with some very bad hombres right now, and the fact that leaders of what is supposed to be a university are too gullible and ignorant to see it says alot about Clemson and its leadership

At the end of the day, no one gives a $^$#what you or who you think is racist. As a matter of fact, no one really cares anything about u

you are full of ####***

Jun 13, 2020, 1:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2020, 1:57 PM

There is very real difference between being against the BLM organization and being against black people or being racist. The BLM organization is a front for the Democratic Party and anti 2 parent family. I could never support that.

Jun 13, 2020, 2:29 PM

In order to get support from southern white racists a movement for equal rights for blacks has to be perfect. The perfect form of protesting led by a perfect organization with a perfect leader and a perfect message. Then whites will get behind and support doing what is right based upon good morals, values, and the founding principles of this country. A utopia is required to support black people. This is really just an excuse that has helped sustain hundreds of years of racial oppression. In reality southern whites are heavily invested in maintaining the current structure and fought for hundreds of years to undermine most efforts by blacks to be treated equally. So don’t act like it’s the method of protest that offends when it is really the audacity of blacks to demand equality that offends.

Jun 13, 2020, 2:35 PM

No it’s the method. We love black people. We just hate marxists groups.

Jun 13, 2020, 2:43 PM

Yeah it’s been the method for 400 years. So don’t be surprised to see where we are today.

Jun 13, 2020, 2:52 PM

" don't be surprised to see where we are today"

Sad after voting Democrat all these years, it took a white Republican President to get you there. All those years of Democrat power and you owe it all to Trump.

Please tell us how black people don't have equal rights.

Jun 13, 2020, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Re: True Colors ]

What laws forbid them from having the same opportunities white people have?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Please tell us how black people don't have equal rights.

Jun 13, 2020, 4:15 PM

A “justice system” that protects police officers/white people when black men/women are murdered. It has been going on in this country for centuries. Whites/police have been able to kill black people and receive minimal or no punishment. When black people commit crimes they are severely punished. Whites have created a system in which they can lie, cheat, and kill and get away with it. Even getting a murder of a black person on videotape is not enough to guarantee a conviction. The lives don’t matter.

Jun 13, 2020, 5:33 PM [ in reply to Re: True Colors ]

No all you have to do is take responsibility for your own actions and do what is right. Looting stealing and killing and hating everything white sure as hell will get you no where. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault and responsibility to make you happy and make things right isn't it? How does it feel to depend on someone else to solve your problems for you? I wouldn't know because I try to take care of my own business. It's called being an adult.You should really try it sometime and see how much more you get respected.

Jun 13, 2020, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Re: True Colors ]

If you really want a truthful conversation on race it is gonna hurt both sides feelings. Just a fact skippy. Why? Well it is not ALL on white folks to change, black folks are gonna have to do some changing also.

I’m in the change the names and remove the statutes from city streets crowd

Jun 13, 2020, 2:42 PM

But GTFO with your comments. I’m all for racial harmony and removing symbols that deeply offend others, but BLM is nothing more than a Democrat party SuperPAC

Re: I’m in the change the names and remove the statutes from city streets crowd

Jun 13, 2020, 2:47 PM

Have whites in this country ever really supported anyone who fought for equal rights for black people while the person was actually living and doing it?

whites marched along side mlk***

Jun 13, 2020, 4:12 PM

Re: whites marched along side mlk***

Jun 13, 2020, 4:19 PM

But many hated him (especially in the south) and he was assassinated even though his “method’ of protesting was peaceful. They loved him more after he was killed.

Re: I’m in the change the names and remove the statutes from city streets crowd

Jun 14, 2020, 12:54 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m in the change the names and remove the statutes from city streets crowd ]

You literally sound just like a racist. Why should anyone here give two ##### what you have to say?

are you trying to be a race baiter?

Jun 14, 2020, 1:00 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m in the change the names and remove the statutes from city streets crowd ]

You’re doing pretty well at it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BLM was genius of the dnc to create

Jun 13, 2020, 4:13 PM [ in reply to I’m in the change the names and remove the statutes from city streets crowd ]

if one says no to not supporting them then in term t hey are racist for not supporting that black lives matter

Re: BLM was genius of the dnc to create

Jun 13, 2020, 5:49 PM

Exactly- and get the $ while promoting the very social problems that keep blacks down and subservient to and voting for them.

Soooo ... your 42nd post in 16 years is to call everyone

Jun 13, 2020, 3:09 PM

a racist?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Soooo ... your 42nd post in 16 years is to call everyone

Jun 13, 2020, 3:27 PM

If the shoe fits...

Re: Soooo ... your 42nd post in 16 years is to call everyone

Jun 14, 2020, 12:56 AM

Do everyone a favor and wait another 16. And read a book while you’re at it...

Ya we were all "racists" too who didn't agree with

Jun 13, 2020, 3:24 PM

Obama's policies. That's how this works....If you are white, and you disagree with a black liberal (disagreeing with a black conservative is okay...they are fair game), then you are a "white supremacist."

It's not minorities doing this...it's white liberals defining the language and the narrative for a political end.

yep..black lives matter group is a loaded

Jun 13, 2020, 4:11 PM

name..either you agree with everything they do or you are racist who doesnt agree that black lives matter..its asinine

Re: yep..black lives matter group is a loaded

Jun 13, 2020, 4:26 PM

You can replace BLM with MLK, Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Malcolm X, Muhammad Ali, Colin Kaepernick or any other civil rights activist and the answer is always the same: I don’t agree with the method. Which is just an excuse not to hear the message and hide your true feelings about racial equality.

when you are using looting and destruction

Jun 13, 2020, 4:31 PM

i then do not care to listen to your message.

Re: when you are using looting and destruction

Jun 13, 2020, 4:45 PM

Of course, it’s always the method. Can never be satisfied whether the protests are peaceful or non violent. There is always a reason to justify not being supportive. It’s the game that has been played with blacks since they were bought here.

its called morality

Jun 13, 2020, 4:53 PM

i dont care how good your cause is..im not standing with people who loot, destroy and commit attempted murder..sorry not sorry

Re: its called morality

Jun 13, 2020, 5:04 PM

The police loot, destroy, and commit murder in black communities

The founders of this country looted, destroyed and committed murder with Native Americans .

Southern whites looted, destroyed and murdered Africans

Do any of these groups have your support or do you only have a issue with black people doing it when frustrated and tired after enduring hundreds of years of oppression.

Jun 13, 2020, 5:36 PM

Show me where police have looted a neighborhood.

Jun 13, 2020, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Re: its called morality ]

I have an issue with blacks thinking they are the only ones who get discriminated against. I don't discriminate or hate anyone. I just call it like I see it.

Re: when you are using looting and destruction

Jun 13, 2020, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Re: when you are using looting and destruction ]

You are free to leave anytime. No one is holding any of you hostage.

Jun 13, 2020, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: yep..black lives matter group is a loaded ]

Racial equality - guess that mean an end to racial based preferences such as affirmative action.

Jun 13, 2020, 4:48 PM

Yeah imagine treating black people equally so that affirmative action is not needed. That would be amazing!

Jun 13, 2020, 5:26 PM

Cops are not committing black genocide. And when actual facts and numbers don’t fit the narrative, let’s see another article explaining why the facts and numbers aren’t really the facts and numbers. What is factual is these cities and states keep electing the same party that has done zero to make things better. Education, economy and jobs would be a good start. Democrats want nothing to do with that. If you ain’t votin for me, you ain’t black. What a pandering buffoon. Spare me your orange man bad crap.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2020, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Re: yep..black lives matter group is a loaded ]

Then maybe find someone like DeShaun Watson or Nuk Hopkins that asked and had a petition signed and got change in a week that all of your civil rights activists have obviously failed to do in their lifetime.

Well said and spot on!

Jun 13, 2020, 7:49 PM [ in reply to Re: yep..black lives matter group is a loaded ]

Thanks for speaking truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic