Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please keep me in your thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Please keep me in your thoughts

Dec 25, 2019, 7:55 AM

As today My 20 month old and I are sick as dogs and we didn’t sleep at all hardly. Pray that I don’t snap on my in-laws today as we have a day full of them. LOL I’m slightly kidding. Merry Christmas TigerNet family. And GO TIGERS!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will do

Dec 25, 2019, 8:08 AM

Praying for a speedy recovery and an extra dose of patience.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Please keep me in your thoughts

Dec 25, 2019, 8:29 AM

Will pray for you and hopefully your in-laws will surprise you and stay all weekend long... then they’ll want you to do something during the games Saturday!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 9:09 AM

Praying for quick healing for both of you and extra patience. Merry Christmas!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 9:25 AM

Will do 4evor !! A happy but definitely very stressful time of the year !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Dec 25, 2019, 9:29 AM

Prayers sent! We have all been there before. It will get better. I hope you have a great holiday.

Dec 25, 2019, 9:48 AM

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope you and your little one get a break and you can enjoy today along with your Family. I remember spending most of Christmas day 1969 in the ER with my daughter when she was three.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 1:43 PM

Will do. There's no question hosting the "family Christmas gathering" is very stressful. You want things to go well (maybe perfectly), and you want everyone to enjoy the time. It's a lot of pressure - I can't imagine doing it with 2 members of the "host family" being ill too!

After hosting our thing for some 18 years, I think we finally realized those who were "attendees" didn't expect perfection. WE were the ones making it hard on ourselves.

Maybe just a little joke that sums up these things - from "Christmas Vacation." The mother & teenage daughter are in the kitchen talking about all they're having to suffer through. The mom says, "Well honey, it's Christmas and - we're ALL miserable." Funny, but doesn't have to be that way. Good luck - have fun & Merry Christmas!

Dec 25, 2019, 1:50 PM

Praying that you have a great Christmas Day and that you and your son get well very soon.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 3:02 PM

A little bourbon should take care of both your sickness and your In laws ! ?? Merry Christmas!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic