Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please join me in wishing my Mom and Dad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Please join me in wishing my Mom and Dad

Apr 14, 2020, 12:49 PM

a Happy 60th Anniversary today!!

I am beyond blessed and thankful that they are still together and still able to take care of themselves. I have talked to them everyday since this COVID-19 mess started, checking in on them. They even got a puppy 3 months ago, and she has taken my place in the will. ??

Good Lord willing, we will be at every home Clemson football game this season.

I ???? them!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Please join me in wishing my Mom and Dad

Apr 14, 2020, 1:16 PM

Congratulations and best wishes for your parents. May they enjoy many more years of good health and happiness.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bob's paper trained, if they're looking to adopt another...

Apr 14, 2020, 1:16 PM

All the best to your folks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a big milestone. Congrats to them!

Apr 14, 2020, 1:38 PM

My parents celebrated #39 4 days ago.

And I still don’t know how they haven’t killed each other before now.

??

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Dad's dementia has gotten progressively worse over the

Apr 14, 2020, 2:46 PM

past year. With the 'stay-at-home' situation, it has been difficult for my Mom.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Congrats to them! My mom and dad made 60+ before

Apr 14, 2020, 1:57 PM

dad passed away in 1998. That is truly a milestone that MOST couples going forward will not make. May they enjoy several more years together!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2020, 2:25 PM

Happy anniversary to them! Broom Hilda and I have suffered (just kidding) through 48, so far. Hope your folks celebrate many more!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2020, 6:16 PM

HAPPY 60TH ANNIVERSARY YA'LL!!!!!!

Apr 14, 2020, 6:54 PM

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!! They’ve been married 10x longer than I have and that is quite an accomplishment!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2020, 7:25 PM

Congrats to your folks 60th anniversary. It's great having your parents around as you get older. My parents are turning 91 in a couple of months and have been married 72 years. Hopefully your folks will be around that long.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

That is awesome!! Congratulations to your parents!

Apr 15, 2020, 12:46 PM

I told Mom that they have to make it to the 75th so we can throw them a celebration that will be bigger and better than their 50th.

Apr 14, 2020, 7:27 PM

Happy 60th to your parents.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Happy Anniversary!***

Apr 14, 2020, 7:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Incredibly WELL DONE, Mom & Dad !!! CONGRATS ! !***

Apr 15, 2020, 12:49 PM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Incredibly WELL DONE, Mom & Dad !!! CONGRATS ! !***

Apr 15, 2020, 1:42 PM

Congratulations and Happy 60th!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Incredibly WELL DONE, Mom & Dad !!! CONGRATS ! !***

Apr 15, 2020, 1:46 PM

Happy Anniversary to Mom and Pop CUTiger89. I wish you many more!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2020, 8:22 PM

Happy 60th Anniversary to you Mom and Dad. My mom and dad were married for 62 years. I hope they have many more years together.

Apr 15, 2020, 8:27 PM

You are a good son... Congrats to your parents...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2020, 8:46 PM

All the best to your folks, and that puppy may be a life/sanity saver for both of them. I normally drop my dog off at my parents' house on my way to work, and some days most of their conversation is either with or about the dog.

You are indeed beyond blessed!!!

Apr 15, 2020, 9:09 PM

Congratulations to Mom and Pop!!!

Their 60 years make the 35th my bride and I are working on seem puny . . .

Hope they both continue to bloom!!!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic