Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please help, I’m looking for Trump’s covid Plan.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1,483

Please help, I’m looking for Trump’s covid Plan.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:26 AM

Biden’s plan to attack covid is composed of seven rational steps. I have pasted it here for you trumpers that have the balls to actually read it.
https://joebiden.com/covid19/

I would love to see somebody post Donald Trump‘s plan to attack Covid. I went to Trump website and all you see is requests for donations and a statement saying that the Democrats want to steal the election. Would someone please post his plan?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please help, I’m looking for Trump’s covid Plan.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:27 AM

Could u imagine if an army attacked our country and our president had no plan beyond denial, lies and avoidance?

Imagine still not grasping Constitutional authority

Nov 1, 2020, 11:34 AM

Re: Imagine still not grasping Constitutional authority

Nov 1, 2020, 11:40 AM

Nonsense. Have some balls. Take some action. Our country is being attacked by a virus that kills 1000 people per day. Where is the plan? Are you saying that because of regulatory and constitutional authority we should sit back and do nothing? Is that your excuse for the federal government having no plan at all? Weak! If that’s your argument you should be ashamed. Weak and un-American. Glad that you have control over nothing beyond your keyboard and one single vote.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:44 AM

Nov 1, 2020, 11:47 AM

OK thank you for proving my point if you think that CDC link is a set of plans you are stunningly gullible. Trump has gutted that organizations efforts at virus control. Complete catastrophe there. Where is a plan from Donald Trump? Please post it.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:52 AM

Nov 1, 2020, 12:25 PM

That’s pathetically weak. So you suggest that the federal government has no authority, so we will have no plan and will just deny and avoid and lie. Weak and un-American.

Nov 1, 2020, 12:27 PM

Nov 1, 2020, 11:34 AM

Biden’s seven step plan is rational and takes action. Don’t tell me Biden won’t eliminate the virus. We know that. The plan, and any plan, is intended to implement some degree of control and reduce the impact of the virus.
https://joebiden.com/covid19/

Nov 1, 2020, 11:36 AM

control

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Please help, I’m looking for Trump’s covid Plan. ]

Nov 1, 2020, 11:43 AM

Your stats and numbers are nothing but a bunch of anecdotal lies and BS. You know it. It’s pretty rational to blame Trump for a lot of things, he’s in the White House. Where is trumps plan? He has zero plan he has made no effort aside from canceling a couple flights from China.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:45 AM

Nov 1, 2020, 11:49 AM

Can you post trumps plan for COVID-19? Greatest economic crisis in decades and he has no plan. Greatest health crisis in decades and he has no plan.

Europe doesnt believe in science....have sum balls europe***

Nov 1, 2020, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Please help, I’m looking for Trump’s covid Plan. ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:37 AM

wash your hands-Donald Trump

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, Trump can't sue his way past Covid but apparently

Nov 1, 2020, 11:42 AM

it is something he can lie his way through enough. Not that lying assists our efforts against it but it is helping to keep his re-election campaign alive.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, Trump can't sue his way past Covid but apparently

Nov 1, 2020, 11:45 AM

That’s his plan ...... avoid, lie, deny, distract and divide.

Seriously, go take a look at his website, all he is doing is fundraising. No plans. No policy. No platform.

He just hold rallys and talks junk.

Hey BH

Nov 1, 2020, 11:54 AM

Does it bother you that NO ONE in here gives a ratz-azz what you think?

Re: Hey BH

Nov 1, 2020, 12:22 PM

Really doesn’t bother me. But it does bother me that the president United States has no plan for the greatest crisis in decades.

Can you post trumps plan for COVID-19?

I have a hard time respecting people that defend Trump's

Nov 1, 2020, 12:12 PM

response. It would be challenging for any President. Trump has not shown leadership during this time. He has pitted people against each other and lied throughout the pandemic.

He has no interest in the virus. He is bored. Many disasters are an opportunity for reelection.

The messaging from the WH has been embarrassing. This week, they pretty much threw their hands up in the air.

But again, we all know that Trump lacks about every trait one looks for in a leader (or child, spouse, mentor, etc).

Re: I have a hard time respecting people that defend Trump's

Nov 1, 2020, 12:16 PM

Nov 1, 2020, 12:17 PM [ in reply to I have a hard time respecting people that defend Trump's ]

Nov 1, 2020, 12:28 PM

I read your thoughts about the virus. #### glad you’re not in charge of anything remotely related to the economy or healthcare in this country. And if you are controlling anything in these two sectors, you should resign immediately and put an American in charge that has some balls and brains.

Nov 1, 2020, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I have a hard time respecting people that defend Trump's ]

Please post trumps plan for COVID-19. He is the president of United States this is the greatest economic and healthcare crisis in decades. Please post his plan.

Don't hold rallies? Go to Covid task force meetings?

Nov 1, 2020, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: I have a hard time respecting people that defend Trump's ]

Don't undermine experts? Don't make fun of people for wearing masks? Create a plan and stick to it? Don't downplay the severity? Come up with a plan to help small businesses? Did you listen to Biden's plan and messaging? Trump has not done well. It may cost him reelection.

Other countries managed to flatten the curve. Nobody claimed to eliminate the virus. That has never been a realistic goal.

Re: Don't hold rallies? Go to Covid task force meetings?

Nov 1, 2020, 12:40 PM

Re: Don't hold rallies? Go to Covid task force meetings?

Nov 1, 2020, 12:44 PM

Weak!

Everyone else screwed up, so we won’t have a plan will just assume that we will screw up too.

Yes, very weak.

Nov 1, 2020, 12:54 PM

It's pathetic. It's as if there is no possibility for gray area. If we just "open", there will be a ton of death. Americans aren't very good at self-control. You can try your best to isolate those at risk, but that won't completely work. It's also cruel to just tell people over 70 that they will have to sit out a normal life for like a year while we try out "opening up". Seniors are not appreciating Trump's response for that reason.

The rest of the world is shaking their heads at the US. It was going to hurt the economy, but it didn't have to mean a recession. To think that opening up will go smoothly and that the economy would hum is just naive.

You’ll never find anything other than what you want to find

Nov 1, 2020, 12:35 PM

It has to do with the location of your head.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 12:38 PM

Trump's lack of plan destroyed the US economy. He called it a hoax basically and ragged on people for wearing masks. Worst president in US history.

Nov 1, 2020, 12:45 PM

Nov 1, 2020, 12:53 PM

What destroyed the economy were idiots like Trump and yourself who acted like it was hoax and masks weren't needed. You're an idiot. You know that down deep though. I think you have heard that enough from 90% of the people on here. Don't respond to any of my posts anymore. You just clutter the boards with idiotic perspectives.

Nov 1, 2020, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Please help, I’m looking for Trump’s covid Plan. ]

Sorry but u have no clue.

Nov 1, 2020, 12:57 PM

Nov 1, 2020, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Please help, I’m looking for Trump’s covid Plan. ]

I’m still waiting for somebody to post a link to trumps COVID-19 plan.

I know when it will be posted on Tigernet ......... never. It doesn’t exist.

In the meantime you suckers can go to his website and donate money. Fundraising is the primary item on his website. No plan.

No healthcare plan. No plan to bring coal jobs back. No plan to finish more than a quarter of the border wall. Those bad guys can just walk around it.

No plan for the economy. No plan to correct the crushing trade deficit he created with China as a result of his trade policies.

Please note, this is not surprising. His real estate organization never got any bigger than 50 people. He’s just simply in over his head. He has no idea how to manage the various tasks at hand.

News Flash

Nov 1, 2020, 1:59 PM

The election is in two days and every poll shows that Americans don’t approve of how Trump handled the coronavirus. If Trump loses, it will be primarily because of the American public not liking the way he handled the coronavirus. What a few dozen of us think on this board doesn’t matter. It is what it is at this point.

Re: News Flash

Nov 1, 2020, 4:49 PM

And if he wins it will primarily be because a large portion of Smerican has been conned by an orange reality tv star.

Still waiting for one of the gullible to post a link to trumps COVID-19 plan. Don’t worry, I fully understand how long I’ll be waiting.

Nov 1, 2020, 4:49 PM [ in reply to News Flash ]

And if he wins it will primarily be because a large portion of America has been conned by an orange reality tv star.

Still waiting for one of the gullible to post a link to trumps COVID-19 plan. Don’t worry, I fully understand how long I’ll be waiting.

Nov 2, 2020, 8:15 AM [ in reply to News Flash ]

Have u trumpers found your boy’s covid plan. Or are u blind sheep following a demagogue?

Nov 2, 2020, 8:36 AM

BIG HOUSE you are a piece of work.

Where is Biden's national defense/security plan? Seriously, you said you are concerned about an Army attacking the US and there being no plan. Show me on Biden's website where he even addresses National Security.

He doesn't. It is not there. How un-American are you to support a candidate with NO PLAN for National Defense?

All of these things are MORE IMPORTANT THAN NATIONAL SECURITY:
-Biden plan to secure environmental justice
-Biden plan for the catholic community
-Biden plan for Muslim-American community
-Biden plan to Invest in housing (more giveaways)
-Biden plan to Advance LGBTQ+ Equality
-Biden plant to End violence against women
-The Biden plan to Empower unions (just about the most corrupt-to-the-core situation in the US)
-The Biden plan to Tackle the Climate Emergency

You see, all these things are more important than National Security.

Have you been conned by the left to believe we need no plan or even mention of National Security?

Nov 2, 2020, 9:52 AM

Have u trumpers found your boy’s covid plan?

Nov 2, 2020, 9:57 AM

Yep, we have try to stay away from people with it and wear a mask if you have to but if you end up getting it there is a 99.9 percent you will make it through the virus and not end up dead. How was that?

Replies: 43
| visibility 1,483
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic