Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please Tiger Secondary
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,545

Please Tiger Secondary

Oct 20, 2018, 9:32 AM

PLEASE don’t drop easy INTs today .
Because I predict with the pressure that’s coming some floating ducks will be seen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get those boys some stick um

Oct 20, 2018, 9:36 AM

After dumbbell doeren's remarks earlier in the week

Oct 20, 2018, 9:46 AM

about "rattling" Trevor, I sincerely hope Coach V dials up a carpet bombing attack from the DL and LB's and Corners

We'll see how dumbbell doeren likes when HIS QB has miliseconds to pass the ball or hand it off

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Regardless of the remarks, hope they

Oct 20, 2018, 10:20 AM

would do that anyway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After dumbbell doeren's remarks earlier in the week

Oct 20, 2018, 11:29 AM [ in reply to After dumbbell doeren's remarks earlier in the week ]

Do you honestly think BV doesn’t tell our defense the same thing? Do you think he says not to rattle the qb and put him on his back as much as you can?

Re: Please Tiger Secondary

Oct 20, 2018, 9:52 AM

Yeah Finley is very efficient and accurate but he doesn't have the strongest arm. If we can collapse the pocket quick enough so that he doesn't get everything on it it will be in the Tigers favor. The hard part is collapsing the pocket and getting pressure because he gets the ball out so quick. If the front 4 can shut the run down then that leaves 7 to drop back. Have the Db's playing man and get the LB's to drop back into the quick slant zone and make Finley have to double clutch. then have the Safeties playing over the top that way you can cover the back shoulder and the over the shoulder throw. The only problem with that is you leave the middle open so your underneath coverage has to do a good job of staying in the hip pocket of the receiver on those middle of the field routes. I fully expect the Pack to test the secondary. It's just if they are going to try the quick screens and quick slants or are they going to go for the bigger plays downfield. Regardless I think this is a Tiger win because I don't think their defense can stop everything our offense is going to throw at them and I definitely don't think they have the guys to stop the run even if they load the box.

They're gonna dink and dunk it all over the field to try and

Oct 20, 2018, 10:09 AM

neutralize our d-line.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 20, 2018, 11:25 AM

FYI: Clemson did not touch Finley last year (0 hurries and 1 sack when Finley tripped on own feet) so I'm not sure how there will suddenly be enough pressure for him to come out of character.

Oct 20, 2018, 12:10 PM

That was last year bud, has nothing to do with today

Oct 20, 2018, 1:22 PM

Finley and the WRs have improved from last year. Just ask BC.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,545
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic