Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Playoff Observations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 756

Playoff Observations

Dec 31, 2019, 3:25 PM

Greatest Semi-final Game Ever Oberservations
1. ETN is the man. Explosive play after explosive play resulting in 3 of the 4 TDs.
2. Potter missed a crucial early long field goal.
3. Spiers played clutch and was crucial to our win.
4. Venables is the master of defensive adjustments. Halftime adjustments crucial.
5. Trevor Lawrence is one tough SOB. When he went down I almost had to turn TV off.
6. We OutScored them every Qtr but the first. They played violent early and woke us up.

NCS Playoff Game Implications
1. Last game was the greatest semi-final game ever but this game is even bigger.
2. We are 1-2 against LSU with a 1 game active win streak. We need to even the series at 2-2
3. This game will be a home game for LSU. Their campus is less than 100 yards away.
4. Hopefully we don’t need a quarter to wake up and our coaches attack instead of defend early
5. Potter needs to be on target early and often. Hopefully we score TDs, but FG could be crucial.
6. ETN is playing against his home state and played out of his mind to get there. Emotional play.
7. LSU RB is no JK Dobbins. More concerned about their WR duo of Chase-Jefferson.
8. Burrows vs Lawrence. 30 game win streak going into next year on the line.

OwnHio St Observations
1. JK Dobbins is a lot better than I thought. He is going to be an NFL star
2. Ryan Day has been game planning a long time or just a good playoff coach with some outside help.
3. They were going to play vicious and dirty until they finally got a targeting call.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Playoff Observations

Dec 31, 2019, 3:50 PM

Section 2, bullet 3: when did they move the LSU campus from Baton Rouge to NOLA?

Dec 31, 2019, 3:55 PM

He obviously meant miles not yards.
His point is still valid as the Dome will be choke full of koonasses and the stench of corn dog sweat will permeate the air.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 31, 2019, 3:59 PM

LSU has 3 titles all won at NOLA. Pretty much a home game.

Replies: 3
| visibility 756
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic