Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Player Billboards
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,365

Player Billboards

Feb 2, 2019, 12:52 AM

Somehow, basking in all this glory, I've lost track..... How many players have had billboards this year? Can someone post all of the pics in this thread so I can put them all together?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Player Billboards

Feb 2, 2019, 2:15 AM

Right after I joined in 2011 I tried to get something going on here with an idea to put a billboard up in Charleston as I was cringing from all of the Coot propaganda you had to look at on I-26 back then in Chas County .
Took it as far as the planning commissioner but ultimately Clemson didn't want to get involved and I was politely shooed .
Well , now they're dropping the PAW in other states on billboards and the Coots have gone into hiding .
Can't help but think my energy and enthusiasm played a role in it all .
I know it didn't ... but I will think it anyway :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

TigerDug spreading

Feb 2, 2019, 7:22 AM

The Oculus karma up and down the ICW! Well done!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2019, 8:05 AM

Here is one put up last week in Oak Ridge before Tee's high school jersey retirement celebration.

Hunter Renfrow and Justyn Ross Billboards

Feb 2, 2019, 8:14 AM

Feb 2, 2019, 8:17 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2019, 12:50 PM

Bama, UGA, Vols, LSU and Uof5C fans can only hang there heads after looking up and seeing those signs. Go Tigers!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2019, 1:42 PM

I don't know who paid for these signs but the color schemes on each one of those signs serves as a magnet for anyone traveling on those highways or streets. The free publicity Clemson has received and will continue to receive due to winning the national championship is easily worth millions of dollars.

The signs in the home towns of Tiger players brings a lot of recognition to the towns and cities as well as the player. I don't know if we could attribute the signs as the main factor in a future recruit choosing Clemson but it never hurts to have something of this nature adding to the lure of Clemson.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,365
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic