Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Play-off picture looking bit clearer with Clemson, OHst, LSU, PennSt, Bama, Baylor, Mn still
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Play-off picture looking bit clearer with Clemson, OHst, LSU, PennSt, Bama, Baylor, Mn still

Oct 26, 2019, 11:52 PM

looking strong. November is Championship time & Tigers are poised to shine especially with a super D & O clicking.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Play-off picture looking bit clearer with Clemson, OHst, LSU, PennSt, Bama, Baylor, Mn still

Oct 26, 2019, 11:55 PM

Poised?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Play-off picture looking bit clearer with Clemson, OHst, LSU, PennSt, Bama, Baylor, Mn still

Oct 26, 2019, 11:59 PM

Live in MN. The gophers will have 2 losses by the end of the year.

Schedule is really weak as well.

That being said they have played better the last 3 games. Actually hoping the Tigers play at a different time from the Penn St game so that is can go.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2019, 12:01 AM

looking strong. November is Championship time & Tigers are posed to shine especially with a super D & O clicking.

You have now guaranteed less talk about Clemson getting in. You have also guaranteed two SEC teams in the playoffs with a Big 12 loss. Oklahoma will beat the brakes off Baylor and the Big 12 will be done. Same with Penn St and Minnesota by Ohio State. Leaving Clemson, Ohio State and two SEC teams probably LSU and Bama. Georgia or Florida could also get in by not losing anymore and going to and winning the SEC title game.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2019, 12:01 AM

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Oklahoma (lost today but don't count them out).

Oct 27, 2019, 12:11 AM

Oklahoma is done. Not enough teams and they might lose again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND loss. Hurts Georgia

Oct 27, 2019, 12:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Play-off picture looking bit clearer with Clemson, OHst, LSU, PennSt, Bama, Baylor, Mn still ]

How much does the ND loss hurt Georgia?

ND didn't just lose; they got trounced at Michigan.

Georgia couldn't do it in good weather. Michigan could.

What if Georgia were to win the SEC east. Went on to win the championship game. To me: they shouldn't get in. In that scenario.

Doesn't matter.

Oct 27, 2019, 12:32 AM

Florida ends thuga's season next week.

Oct 27, 2019, 12:05 AM

Mn and Baylor aren’t going to make it. P stank u won’t make it either. Too one dimensional and their D isn’t as good as has been in the past. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to play them. We’d wear them out. Pitt really had that game against them.

Either way the bama LSU game goes next week, the loser won’t lose again. They’ll find a way to get tosu in and two sec teams will get there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2019, 12:17 AM

Alabama-LSU is in two weeks. Only way SEC gets two teams in is if LSU wins.

But Alabama is going to beat them for the ninth straight time.

Oct 27, 2019, 12:23 AM

Bub said:

Alabama-LSU is in two weeks. Only way SEC gets two teams in is if LSU wins.

But Alabama is going to beat them for the ninth straight time.

LSU will beat Bama!

LSU barely beat auburn.***

Oct 27, 2019, 12:59 AM

Oct 27, 2019, 1:05 AM

The championship picture is always crystal clear. All you need is the elephant gun. The rest is just a smoke screen.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2019, 3:29 AM

Well, WhOregon just showed they don't belong in the NC conversation despite ESPN's multi-year hard-on for them.

Oct 27, 2019, 4:52 AM

Clearer? My crystal ball must be broken. If Oklahoma wins out a non division winner from the SEC might or might not jump them. If Oregon and Oklahoma win out, who goes in? Most people probably think Oklahoma is the better team, but Oregon would only have the Auburn loss where they controlled most of the game. The SEC and B1G both could end up with 1 loss champions. When I look in my crystal ball, I see a mess at the end of the season.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic