Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pics of bottles thrown, new angle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Pics of bottles thrown, new angle

Nov 27, 2017, 8:25 AM
IMG_4730.JPG(109.9 K)
IMG_4731.JPG(42.6 K)

Notice Deon Cain reacting to the bottle being thrown,

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did that one come from the

Nov 27, 2017, 8:31 AM

grassy knoll?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Well it sure didn't come from the book depository

Nov 27, 2017, 8:35 AM

since they don't know how to read.

^^ Winner ^^***

Nov 27, 2017, 8:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

I think they just hate Coke personally***

Nov 27, 2017, 9:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only the worst type of people prefer Pepsi products***

Nov 27, 2017, 12:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Pics of bottles thrown, new angle

Nov 27, 2017, 12:03 PM

That particular Coke bottle was thrown back at Renfrow and co. by one of the gamecock players. Go back and watch it, right after Renfrow and Wilkins finish their "paper, rock, scissors" celebration, the bottle is travelling from somewhere on the field towards the back of the endzone. So, it was tossed onto the field by a fan, but then picked up by a gamecock player and thrown at Renfrow. Likely what sent Dabo into his unsportsmanlike penalty. Fans tossing stuff at the players is bad enough, but the players then picking it up and getting in on the act is even worse. I saw some comments saying that the gamecock players were throwing some of the bottles back into the stands. Nobody seemed to mention the gamecock players also threw them at the Clemson players.

Nov 27, 2017, 12:09 PM

And yes, I joined the boards in 2005, and that was my first post, LOL. Long time lurker I guess, not even sure why I decided to chime in on this particular thread but I was watching the game again and noticed the bottle was going in the wrong direction to have been coming from the crowd, so I thought I would mention that.

Nov 27, 2017, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Pics of bottles thrown, new angle ]

I didn't see that but I did see several coot players fire bottles back into the stands.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2017, 12:16 PM

Yes, it seems most people missed it, but I have the game on DVR watching that at the moment. The bottle passes between Renfrow and Cain and is travelling towards the hedges in the back of the endzone. No other possibly way other than thrown by a player on the field.

I saw that as well. I was impressed that the gcock players

Nov 27, 2017, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Pics of bottles thrown, new angle ]

had enough of the trash being thrown.

There's something in these hills.

I doubt it was thrown AT our players from the field..likely

Nov 27, 2017, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Pics of bottles thrown, new angle ]

I was thrown by a gcock, just getting it off of the field. Some of the gcock players seemed a little ticked by their fans behavior.

Re: I doubt it was thrown AT our players from the field..likely

Nov 27, 2017, 1:39 PM

Oh there was for sure some gamecock players not happy with the situation and throwing the bottles and trash off of the field back towards the stands. However, if this particular coke bottle was part of the "gamecock players just trying to get it off of the field" thought process, it was a very poor choice of direction and horrible trajectory because this bottle passes at chest level directly between Renfrow and Cain, nearly hitting both of them and does not even make it out of the back of the endzone. So it was the worst attempt at all time if it was a gamecock player just trying to get the bottle off of the field. Based on the the level it was thrown at and the fact it does not make it off the field, it seems much more likely that it was thrown purposely at Renfrow and Cain, by a player on the field. Then again, that would be giving a gamecock player credit that he could actually throw something that well and close to his intended target. So maybe it was just a player trying to get the bottle off of the field, he just failed miserably at doing so and almost hit the Clemson player that just scored a TD.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic