Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Petrino triggered by booth reversal...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,176

Petrino triggered by booth reversal...

Sep 18, 2017, 12:35 PM

what a ######. thought it was funny real-time that he was getting all over the line judge when it was the booth that changed the spot. guess he had to vent on someone.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/9/16/16317032/clemson-louisville-bobby-petrino-absolutely-furious

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was the most obvious reversal in the history of sports

Sep 18, 2017, 12:38 PM

Seriously though. We were watching it and the spot was so plainly obvious that is surprised us (not really) that Petrino was freaking out. You could see him dropping curse word after curse word. The ACC needs to send him packing along with that trash university.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Petrino triggered by booth reversal...

Sep 18, 2017, 12:39 PM

He kept saying THATS BS!! But they made the right call, he just complains about everything. Just be why Lamar Jackson cries every time he gets tackled. He learned from the best.

Sep 18, 2017, 12:39 PM

He kept saying THATS BS!! But they made the right call, he just complains about everything. Just be why Lamar Jackson cries every time he gets tackled. He learned from the best.

I'd be triggered easily too...

Sep 18, 2017, 12:41 PM

If I spent an entire preseason focusing on one opponent to end up looking that bad on both sides of the ball.

Re: I'd be triggered easily too...

Sep 18, 2017, 12:44 PM

You must be the mayor of Burn City !!!

I would imagine

Sep 18, 2017, 12:44 PM

That much of his frustration came from their first drive where they moved the spot back after 3rd down. It looked to me like Lamar got that first down, but I can only imagine they had a better view in the replay booth than we got on TV. He probably was equating the two in his head and blew a gasket. Fun to watch him fume.

Anyway, this call was obvious, though it's something that Ray Ray (I think it was him) needs to work on as I saw him (again, if my memory serves) take a step back near the line to gain looking to break a big one rather than lowering his head and getting the easy first down a few times Saturday night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you're right on that...***

Sep 18, 2017, 1:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would imagine

Sep 18, 2017, 2:31 PM [ in reply to I would imagine ]

Spot on

"Ray Ray (I think it was him) needs to work on as I saw him (again, if my memory serves) take a step back near the line to gain looking to break a big one rather than lowering his head and getting the easy first down a few times Saturday night."

Quite a clever article. I've always enjoyed their Petrino Time Line.

Sep 18, 2017, 1:37 PM

Petrino is a bum..complains about everything, even when he's in the wrong..He should have taken Lamar out when we were playing our 4th string guys..just kept him in there to pad his stats..Cardinal 2nd stringers must have been real happy about that..

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,176
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic