Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Per KornCOOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Per KornCOOT

Jul 19, 2012, 1:42 PM

Big Friday ahead at Clemson

By Phil Kornblut

Clemson will hold its final major recruiting event of the summer Friday with a number of top prospects scheduled to be on campus for a cook out and social gathering. Expected to headline the group is committed DE Robert Nkemdiche of Loganville, GA. Scheduled to join him are his teammates, fellow commitment DB David Kamara, and DB Ryan Carter who is shopping for a Clemson offer. Nkemdiche has been outspoken in his desire for Clemson to offer Carter who has said he would commit immediately.

Another headliner expected at Clemson Friday is DB Kendall Fuller of Olney, MD. He will make the visit with his mother. Fuller is down to Clemson and Virginia Tech. He recently visited Tech where two of his brothers play. And a third brother, current NFL safety Vincent Fuller, also attended Tech. Fuller is so up in the air over his decision, he has the Clemson logo shaved into one side of his head and the Virginia Tech logo shaved into the other side. His mother wants him to go to Virginia Tech though she has said she will leave the decision up to him.

Another big time prospect scheduled for Clemson Friday is DL Scott Pagano of Honolulu. This will be his final stop of a southeastern tour that has taken him to LSU, Alabama and Florida. He has been favoring the Tigers and Gators with LSU out front, and he plans to make his decision August 10th.

Others planning to head to Clemson Friday include committed WR Ryan Jenkins of Marietta, GA, RB Alvin Kamara of Norcross, GA, Georgia commitment WR Tramel Terry of Goose Creek, LB Jalen Stevens of Goose Creek, Duke commitment DB Evrett Edwards of Woodbridge, VA,

Some other visits of note for Friday and the weekend include Clemson targets DB Jayron Kearse of Ft. Myers, FL and DL Montravius Adams of Vienna, GA to Auburn, and ATH Mykal Moody of Conway to Ole Miss;

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His twists need some 'twisting'.***

Jul 19, 2012, 1:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What did he twist?

Jul 19, 2012, 1:54 PM

I kinda thought he was surprisingly fair here for once.

Oddly unbiased.***

Jul 19, 2012, 1:53 PM

Then why throw the jab in there about Adams and Kearse

Jul 19, 2012, 2:30 PM

not coming to Clemson this weekend. The plan pretty much all along was for Adams to attend.

They are big names

Jul 19, 2012, 2:37 PM

So it's not surprising he'd announce a somewhat local guy visiting a southeastern school

Clemson

AH. I misread that last bit. I see it now.

Jul 19, 2012, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Then why throw the jab in there about Adams and Kearse ]

dikhead.

Re: Then why throw the jab in there about Adams and Kearse

Jul 19, 2012, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Then why throw the jab in there about Adams and Kearse ]

If Kornblut was 100% unbiased and equitable, then he would post it like he did, IMO: he is "supposed" to be following and reporting on in-state prospects regardless of their interests and directions, and on all prospects of interest that are being recruited by the in-state athletic programs in SC. It's how he generates his income for doing what he does....

So Kornblut "should" be reporting the actions and updates of all prospects high on both CU and USC's recruiting boards: what schools they are visting, what their comments and opinions are about each school they are interested in. Whether it's CU/USC, or other programs.

It helps give interested readers a clearer idea on where those prospects are heading for college. And it's readers like those that make up the vast majority of who reads Kornblut's articles and blurbs...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA***

Jul 19, 2012, 4:49 PM

Then Give Me a Thumbs Up, You Ingrate!

Jul 19, 2012, 4:50 PM

;P

Sorry, saw "Kornblut" and "100% unbiased" in the same line.

Jul 19, 2012, 4:55 PM

and didn't read the rest due to my uncontrollable laughter

Re: Then why throw the jab in there about Adams and Kearse

Jul 19, 2012, 4:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Then why throw the jab in there about Adams and Kearse ]

Also I forgot to mention that the quoted Kornblut article started out as an article focusing on Clemson recruiting, then at the end seemed to be more of an overall "in-general" recruiting update. Which was I guess why he called Adams and the other prospect "Clemson targets". But then I guess he should have included in-general updates regarding USC prospects, so I'm not totally sure on that one....

Could it be that KormCoot...

Jul 19, 2012, 2:07 PM

lost his bottle of sauce and is hallucinating?????

Re: Per KornCOOT

Jul 19, 2012, 2:12 PM

I thought Adams was visiting Clemson with his mom this weekend?

He was***

Jul 19, 2012, 2:39 PM

Re: Per KornCOOT

Jul 19, 2012, 2:49 PM

Stopped reading after per KornCOOT...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Caught about 30 seconds of his radio show last night and he

Jul 19, 2012, 6:37 PM

said Sammy shouldn't miss any game time. I was shocked! Likened his offenses to those of Garcia who didn't miss any game time during his 5 suspensions.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic