Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
People in Anderson say that Pickens was always going to SCar.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

People in Anderson say that Pickens was always going to SCar.

May 26, 2018, 1:29 PM

Grew up a fan. The timing was done after the Belk transfer to try and gain momentum for their recruiting class.

I understand what was being reported but just saying that people at TL Hanna pretty much knew he was going to SCar.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh noes, it's like the 5 bomb all over again***

May 26, 2018, 1:30 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: People in Anderson say that Pickens was always going to SCar.

May 26, 2018, 1:35 PM

This is true. The bad thing about it for him is he won’t get great coaching & won’t have a good cast of talent around him. Also, T.L. Hanna was oh so close in the state playoffs last year so that’ll be as close as he ever gets to sniffing a championship. Bless his heart but it’s his decision

Pumping gas, right?

May 26, 2018, 1:58 PM

I'm sure he considered the poor coaching he will receive and was ok with it. Makes sense. Clemson is the only place that develops players.

Still won’t beat Clemson boy.***

May 26, 2018, 2:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Pumping gas, right?

May 26, 2018, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Pumping gas, right? ]

Clemson isn’t the only place who can develope players, but USuC isn’t one of them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I STAND FOR THE FLAG AND KNEEL FOR THE FALLEN

May 26, 2018, 6:07 PM

Such a true statement

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 26, 2018, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Pumping gas, right? ]

You'll be back in the woodwork by Vandy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 26, 2018, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Pumping gas, right? ]

As it turns out, getting in-state kids is great, but having the program to recruit nationally, and selectively at that, will never happen at USuC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 26, 2018, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Pumping gas, right? ]

It's about time you came back around, where have you been?

Pickens should be the player that gets y'all over the edge. That will solve all of Scar's problems....until the season starts

May 26, 2018, 5:42 PM

None of them have signed yet.( shakesmith)

May 26, 2018, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Pumping gas, right? ]

You’re trying to put words in my mouth but since you broached the subject I’ll enlighten you. Muschamp is a suck head coach & has a mediocre staff. His experience is on the defensive side of the ball, and is a DB’s coach. His track record speaks for itself. Clemson on the other hand is established and Dabo Swinney is proven as well as his staff (see results). Nice try chump, but you probably need to just stay on the playground.

May 26, 2018, 1:36 PM

I have a friend working quite close to the team and USuC and he said he was a lock a long while back, I kept an open mind but last week or maybe the week before he told me Pickens committed to the coaches and is waiting for the right timing to make it public.

May 26, 2018, 1:47 PM

He should never have told that he had not made up his mine when he had. We do not need someone like that at Clemson. LET them have him.

May 26, 2018, 2:27 PM

You mean the mom is a liar? sounds like a gamecock.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Just about every source never made us sound like...

May 26, 2018, 2:34 PM

we were going to get him. I always assumed he was USCjr or SEC elsewhere, but pretty much always USCjr. I don't know why anyone is surprised. Still sucks to see the coots possibly getting two studs on the DL. I guess the positive way to look at it is that when we beat them they will have had very high hopes and it will be that much more painful for them to lose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXWuKRlBmVE

Re: Just about every source never made us sound like...

May 26, 2018, 3:06 PM

Wonder if Class of "08" is as ignorant as the other coot poster with a similiar handle. Notice how the coots come on this board only when their is just a sliver of hope for them. They are crickets at all other times. Where have you been "08" ?

To be fair...

May 26, 2018, 3:25 PM

this is the only time for them to trash talk. It ends when football season starts without looking sillier than they usually do.

Re: To be fair...

May 26, 2018, 3:35 PM

“Wait til next year...” is the gamecock motto.

Next decade... maybe.***

May 26, 2018, 3:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Next decade... maybe.***

May 26, 2018, 4:25 PM

Nah. The train has left the station.

May 26, 2018, 4:53 PM

Who was the badazz "prize-fighter" in the '80s that was the next Sugar Ray until he got a little Sugar up his nose and like .....Disappeared...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic