Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

YOUR BALANCE
Pay parking lots....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Pay parking lots....

Nov 8, 2016, 7:06 PM

Coming to the Pitt game with my wife and two kids, their first game at Clemson. It's been 7-8 years since I've been to a game, so I'm a little out of touch with parking (my Dad used to have parking passes), and was curious if there was any pay parking near downtown.

Thanks for any info guys! I'm mega pumped about coming to the game on Sat!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

ZA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pay parking lots....

Nov 8, 2016, 7:16 PM

I'm sure there is but with the parking re-arrangements you may just want to buy a parking pass from someone on here or elsewhere. Check out the tiger tickets section for parking passes for sale.

Others will probably have some better info for you but enjoy the day Saturday and go tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2016, 7:26 PM

We often park at one of the businesses on College Avenue. They usually charge $30 for a spot. They are likely to be full by 1:00 though so you should try to arrive earlier. We walk through the downtown, through campus, and down to the stadium. Not a bad walk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All for one and one for all.

Nov 8, 2016, 9:05 PM

Here's a link to the official parking map - in case you choose to buy one on Tigernet or StubHub. https://admin.xosn.com/pdf9/3696406.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=28500&DB_OEM_ID=28500

If you aren't against a long walk, you can pay the day of the game ($20) to park in Lot C-1. If you want a shorter walk go downtown or purchase a parking ticket from a secondary selller - my favorite is Lots 2, 3, or 5 but be prepared to spend $200+ for a spot in that area.

Nov 8, 2016, 10:09 PM

College Ave. $30-50. Business and Church parkng. Get there early. 9am-10am.

I went to NCState game without a parking pass. Came in on

Nov 8, 2016, 10:27 PM

Cherry Rd(off US 76 south of campus), went straight across Perimeter Rd and had no problem finding a place to park. Was about a 10 minute walk to the stadium. And the parking was free.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic