Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Paul Strelow was just on WCCP with Mickey and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,522

Paul Strelow was just on WCCP with Mickey and

Dec 5, 2019, 8:51 AM

He talk about Burch, Flowe, Henderson. First Burch no one knows anything and that includes (24/7,Rivals,FGF), and the Clemson staff feels very good about their position with him. He also said the staffs at (USC, UGA, LSU, and BAMA) all feel they’re in good shape too, leading him to believe Burch and his mom are telling everyone the same thing. He compared his recruitment to an elite basketball player who shocks everyone on signing day, think Zion Williams. He also said that no one outside of Burch and his mom will influence his decision.

Flowe visited Oregon last weekend and will visit USC this weekend and will announce on the 18th. He still feels Clemson is the team to beat.

X. Henderson will be coming in next week for an official visit and that it’s a Florida, Clemson battle.

He also said there is a new target on Clemson’s board for the 2020 class but you have to be a paid membership on the Clemson Rivals site.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Paul Strelow was just on WCCP with Mickey and

Dec 5, 2019, 9:46 AM

Thank you for the post.

I had to stop listening early in his segment, but I was really hoping to find a post explaining what I missed.

Re: Paul Strelow was just on WCCP with Mickey and

Dec 5, 2019, 10:12 AM

Appreciate you sharing. Unfortunately running in and out of meetings today and was looking forward to his segment.

I do not have a Rivals account but

Dec 5, 2019, 11:20 AM

the new target is most likely Kendall Dennis, CB out of Lakeland. He is teammates of Bowman. Mike Reed is doing an in-home visit soon.

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,522
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic