Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Paul Finebaum is just mad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,348

Paul Finebaum is just mad

Oct 10, 2017, 7:18 PM

B/c Dabo mocked him to his own face at one point last year.

Paul asked Dabo something about the FPI, and Dabo said, "what IS the FPI: Finebaum's Personal Interest"? "IS that you way of getting teams in there"? "I don't understand all that ranking stuff. We're just going to line up and play".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Paul Finebaum is just mad

Oct 10, 2017, 7:20 PM

finbaum knows that when saban retires, he will fade back into obscurity along with the program. you can hardly blame him for being their biggest cheerleader.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nope...

Oct 10, 2017, 8:18 PM

what Paul Finebaum is doing (and he is doing it well) is saying and posting things to under people's skin. All he cares about is how people react and keep his name on the tip of their tongue 24/7. He probably does not even believe half of what he says. All he is worried about is his popularity (good or bad) and he has done a fantastic job with that. Ignore him and he will go away.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: nope...

Oct 10, 2017, 9:00 PM

He doesn’t want his beloved team to have to face CLEMSON a 3rd time. He knows our defense is very hard to score on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2017, 9:05 PM

He also knows last year he said that was possibly Saban's best team at Alabama ever, and ride that comment all the way to the playoffs being undefeated to watch them lose to Clemson.

Oct 10, 2017, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Re: nope... ]

what Paul Finebaum is doing (and he is doing it well) is saying and posting things to under people's skin. All he cares about is how people react and keep his name on the tip of their tongue 24/7. He probably does not even believe half of what he says. All he is worried about is his popularity (good or bad) and he has done a fantastic job with that. Ignore him and he will go away.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed CUTiger250! A lot like Cowherd in my opinion!***

Oct 11, 2017, 6:50 AM [ in reply to nope... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 7:22 AM [ in reply to nope... ]

He's like the Donald Trump of college football.

Oct 10, 2017, 9:03 PM

Mr finebalm reads tigernet.

Oct 10, 2017, 9:06 PM

Is Finebalm distantly related to Tigerbalm? I know they talk to each other a lot and share info.

Phyllis from Mulga, Alabama

Oct 11, 2017, 7:26 AM

is Finebaum's scok.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Oct 12, 2017, 8:20 PM

Okay, I'll bite. What could Finebaum do or say to make it worth a 12 person thread? Who gives a ####? He is essentially a homer troll who has the advantage of of getting on TV and telling some people what they want to hear and others what they don't. Has he shown any skill as a player or a coach? No. Has he shown any talent as an oddsmaker or football analyst? No. Would you have any expectation he would explain the difference between cover 2 and cover 0? Doubt it. He does broadcasts and talk shows. He is good a buttering up the SEC's false sense of superiority in general and Bama's in particular. He is totally objective fact free, and of course he is going to attack any team he imagines might supplant his precious Bama.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,348
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic