Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Parking for ACCCG
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Parking for ACCCG

Nov 24, 2015, 11:25 PM

I already have my tickets, but I'm not sure where to park. A couple of friends of mine were there for the last ACCCG and said they were forced to park near some slums. I would like to park somewhere close to the stadium where I can tailgate with my family. Anyone know of a good place that would fit this description?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Parking for ACCCG

Nov 24, 2015, 11:28 PM

Try the Charlotte Clemson club website. Got parking in the official Clemson tail gate area 600 ft from stadium

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/parking-passes-clemson-tailgate-acc-championship-public-tickets-19575595132

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you!

Nov 24, 2015, 11:33 PM

I will be purchasing a parking space tomorrow. I think my friends didn't buy a pass.

Nov 24, 2015, 11:29 PM

There are some pretty decent looking spaces on Parkwhiz. They're in the $15-20 range about a quarter-mile from the stadium.

Nov 25, 2015, 12:01 AM

I live and work in Charlotte. I would not park right but the stadium for several reasons 1) you will pay triple what you would pay with a 10 minute walk 2) you will have to put up with the drunk UNC fans especially if they lose and getting out of there after the game with people walking thru the streets takes forever. If you look at a map locate South College street and any outdoor lot will be cheaper, safer and quicker, There are a couple by the Nascar Hall of Fame that are reasonable. See you there.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic